Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This Bitch Has No Heart

This is a discussion on This Bitch Has No Heart within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; call me cruel but id rather see another human killed then an animal (seeing an animal is innocent human beings ...
Page: 3

call me cruel but id rather see another human killed then an animal (seeing an animal is innocent human beings are NOT!)

i agree with haxium :

dog of western people get treat better than human in 3rd world country...

it sadden me

vig0r

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by vig0r@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium

everyday, million ppl die cuz they cant eat So who care about a dog, I would do the same just to feed those ppl. I love how ppl act when its a little cute dog, but noone care when its a poor guy asking for money in the subway, they just /ignore and imo, letting this guy eat shits in garbages and die cuz its -10° out and he dont have roof, its as bad as what this girl is doing actually.

Difference...That homeless guy CAN do something to help himself he just chooses not too... a dog cant get a job and get off the streets can it?I never have and never will sympathise for homeless people cause i know and they know and everyone knows you can only go so low but you can always get higher...
    lets talk about guy that die in africa cuz there is no water or food, yeah, u r right, its their own fault, they dont dance hard enough to make it rain.[/b]
    I never said anything about that... i was reffering to the homeless people in large cities etc...As for the people in africa i donate to unicef every year

Fa7

Originally posted by Amano
    i agree with haxium :

dog of western people get treat better than human in 3rd world country... * *

it sadden me
    +1 haxium

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Haxium
    everyday, million ppl die cuz they cant eat So who care about a dog, I would do the same just to feed those ppl. I love how ppl act when its a little cute dog, but noone care when its a poor guy asking for money in the subway, they just /ignore and imo, letting this guy eat shits in garbages and die cuz its -10° out and he dont have roof, its as bad as what this girl is doing actually.
    How does this have any relevance to animal cruelty? There was no reason or motive to killing that dog, just people that are sick in the head. How in the hell did you link animal cruelty to poverty?

Originally posted by Shivering
    call me cruel but id rather see another human killed then an animal (seeing an animal is innocent human beings are NOT!)
    /agreed

also.. the fact that you can comunicate with a human.. he can expres his pain and anguish.. an animal.. no

wow I guess I'd piss you all off if I said animals have no soul?

Cry me a fucking river. You're the same people that go out and eat a ribeye steak at outback and feel no guilt. Animal cruelty is WRONG, but your all such hipocrites, and to say you would rather a person die than a human? Damn get off my world.

I dont eat meat and i am start to collect chickens again

anyone want to pm me the link

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    ...and to say you would rather a person die than a human?
    nice 1

animals aren't tortured to death they are killed humanely

Pm link to me aswell pls

dunno guys, those were some big fukin high heels. . it was probably some sick cross dressing fuktard furthering his twisted fantasies. . .yea he should stop breathing and die.

mc_macking

Originally posted by Shivering

You, sir, are a fucking idiot who should die. Animal cruetly is wrong, no doubt. But to put an animals life above a humans is ignorant. Find a different tree to hug, I think my dog pissed on that one.

Humans can defend them selfs, they can call for help, they can do alot of things, Animals cant, id rather watch a video of a women like that getting Slaughtered, chopped into pieces, thrown into a tree shredder then see any animal even get hurt by a human.

just seen the shit

wtf

WTF

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast