Blizzard

This is a discussion on Blizzard within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is how a professional company runs a game. Could you imagin K2 if they didnt get a chance to ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

wraith86

Default Blizzard

This is how a professional company runs a game.

Could you imagin K2 if they didnt get a chance to run such a good game as KO?

Edit: Forgot to cut out the white part, owell.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Meh.. is a take it or leave it. If you like KO more than WOW, then gotta stick K2's shit, otherwise just go pay Blizzard . And as far as I know K2 runs a couple of good games too, Warrock and another one that I can't remember.

wraith86

KO warrock MU golfking but blizzards lineup is so much cooler wow starcraft warcraft diablo2

Banned Senior Member

Blizzard is older then KO, Blizzard has more money, Blizzard has more staff, Blizzard creates their games, K2 justs hosts them

wraith86

I understand what your saying phantom but if you think about it all K2 has to do is keep the servers up GM the game and answer customer complaints. What I dont understand is how they justify charging 25$ for gold premium and if you PK for 2 hours a day without a doubt youll need to either purchase more KC or buy more scrolls from merchants.

MoonGlorious

WoW is good as far as maps, upkeep, etc... ^_^ I'll take the PvP style in KoL over WoW, I still enjoy KoL but... shits fucked up in KoL and it killed it for me. Come catch me online or vent!

tolgahan

Originally posted by Dro
    Meh.. is a take it or leave it. If you like KO more than WOW, then gotta stick K2's shit, otherwise just go pay Blizzard * . And as far as I know K2 runs a couple of good games too, Warrock and another one that I can't remember.
    +1

TuPadre

Hi, after some months i didnt check the forum, i saw this and let me tell u, i bought WoW just to try it out, and after a week i quit KO hehe, and sold my account, WoW is way better than KO in ALL ways.
    And they really have a customer service department there.

1 more thing, WoW has just 2 years and right now there are over 7.5 million active players, its a lot better than KO. Just try it and u'll forget this crapy game along with k2

Greetings.

Z3non

WoW will always > Ko

Nigglet

1 more thing, WoW has just 2 years and right now there are over 7.5 million active players
    you act shocked about that ?? WOW advertised all over the world, KO doesnt, whats your point ? It should be that way, you get for what you pay for, if you pay montly of course you will get a good game/decent game espically if the game comes from Blizzard, you get what you get from KO since its free, also dro already said play it or leave it and stop your complains , id take a better game play over a better graphic/service imo, its not like KO is the only game to play when its not working right :lol:

TuPadre

Originally posted by Nigglet
    ...you get what you get from KO since its free
    hahaha!!!

and im not complaining man, i quit a long time ago

Nigglet

good job for quittin, i should jump on that boat pretty soon lol.