bloody scrolls untradeable STILL1!!!!

This is a discussion on bloody scrolls untradeable STILL1!!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; when the hell are they gonna make them tradeable. noobs like me buy silver and gold premium fro protection and ...
Page: 1

Default bloody scrolls untradeable STILL1!!!!

when the hell are they gonna make them tradeable. noobs like me buy silver and gold premium fro protection and money ya know. :rollseyes:

god i got like page full of scrolls to fuckin sell zzzzzzzzzz

fine dont post anything here assholes <_<

evenson

Thanks for the update fuck face.

asshole <_<

everyone isnt very happy with this bullshit. i told everyone in their threads itd be a while. look wat happens when k2 gets involved with problems. im amazed they haent fixed it. i wonder how their profits are :lol:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by evenson
    Thanks for the update fuck face.
    LMFAO!

hhhmmm

I can trade them (scrolls), or merchant them.
    :huh:

Default Re: bloody scrolls untradeable STILL1!!!!

Originally posted by STevarius
    when the hell are they gonna make them tradeable. noobs like me buy silver and gold premium fro protection and money ya know. * *:rollseyes: *

god i got like *page full of scrolls to fuckin sell zzzzzzzzzz
    I think i might know why they were removed, last time when something like this happend it was just before olympia came, first days ppl pkd with buffs and then k2 made scrolls work again and all bought scrolls to play in the new srv..

I have to agree with Evenson. Telling us they are still blocked when we've known that for the past week is kinda retarded. We all know they are blocked, nothing anyone can do about it except wait for K2 for decide to fix it...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This post has officially been turned into a thread where we all decide to spam here worthlessly for no point except to stretch our e-penis.

so...
    +1.

im not here to inform im here to bitch about why they cant fucking fix them.

dumbasses

Originally posted by STevarius
    im not here to inform im here to bitch about why they cant fucking fix them. *

dumbasses
    Then bitch in the offtopic section dumbass, nothing we can do to fix them and I'm sure Madness (as he's the only GM i've seen browse these forums) knows about the problem and understands that it needs to be fixed soon. In the meantime, go out, see the sun, go play sports, go out with gf etc, if its really bugging you that much.

there is nothing to fix and they can make it in few moments probably but why if they get profits on that .As same as 80% and premium users on servers

hej

They are checking if they will make more money if evryone have to buy KC, with they wount but...

Originally posted by ziggy
    there is nothing to fix and they can make it in few moments probably but why if they get profits on that .As same as 80% and premium users on servers
    they dont make money from it coz lots of ppl buy kc so they can sell scroll and get money.
    i think the kc u get from premium is enough for scrolls per month, not sure coz never had prmium ^_^
    but anyway, theres alweays buffs... ppl will just buy less kc coz they can make money of it.