Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boy, 13, caught having sex with teacher while dating her daughter................

This is a discussion on Boy, 13, caught having sex with teacher while dating her daughter................ within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hm.. kinda gross that he had sex with a 38 year old because she all old and what not.. but ...
Page: 2

blueduck

hm.. kinda gross that he had sex with a 38 year old because she all old and what not.. but its also pretty cool bc he can get older women lol... and lol @ the school initials pms

Phosgene

damn , why couldnt i have this kind of teacher in 7th grade ? :<

i know a guy who ended up marrying his teacher age difference wasn&#39;t this vast tho but still who gives a fuck

if it was me there would be no need in catching me cuz i&#39;d fucking tell everyone n get that shit on video <here come the home schooled jokes but i went public school till last 3 years of high school faggits !

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Well in the South Park episode the teacher was hot in cartoon standards. Since there&#39;s no pic of this one, can&#39;t say if the boy was lucky or not

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

[/b]
    the sad face is cuz dro was one of the unlucky ones to have a gay sex scandal with his 250 lb male PE teacher

BigNastyPriest

Only a CheeseHead would be Stupied enough to do that...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

agendas

reminds me of a south park episode. Niiiiiiiiiiice.[/b]
    sounds like a job for Dawg the Bounty Hunter
    cartman says, " I am the dawwwg teh big bad dawwg teh bounty hunt3r."

that kid&#39;s penis must been big. I mean , isnt teachers finicky?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Only a CheeseHead would be Stupied enough to do that...... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    so....ya self explanatory

Th3Gam3

video

[/b]
    lol funny shit

Funny that if the teacher would have been male and student a girl, then all would see this incident just like it is...pedophilia. Dirty word but hardly ever used when female does it. 13 years old is still a child...age difference doesn&#39;t matter, yes when other one is adult, but ffs 13 years old boy should be playing football and not be molested by his teacher. She just stole years from that boy&#39;s childhood and think how long it will take when he can make normal relationship.

Here is another newsflash also that many rapists have been molested as child. Now think what happens when this guy starts to date at age of 15-16 and girl say no.....He still might think having sex as child is normal.

Yep even I do recreat I didn&#39;t have teacher like that...but in reality that woman is as bad as male teacher who molests childs.

Funny that if the teacher would have been male and student a girl, then all would see this incident just like it is...pedophilia. Dirty word but hardly ever used when female does it. 13 years old is still a child...age difference doesn&#39;t matter, yes when other one is adult, but ffs 13 years old boy should be playing football and not be molested by his teacher. She just stole years from that boy&#39;s childhood and think how long it will take when he can make normal relationship.

Here is another newsflash also that many rapists have been molested as child. Now think what happens when this guy starts to date at age of 15-16 and girl say no.....He still might think having sex as child is normal.

Yep even I do recreat I didn&#39;t have teacher like that...but in reality that woman is as bad as male teacher who molests childs.[/b]
    wagyar iunno where u livin but large % of teenagers are sexually active have u not watched oprah ? there was a football team and the cheerleaders would fuck the shit outta them all before game to "juice" them up this was 13-16 year olds it was normal for me and all my friends around 12-14 when i was like iunno maybe 12 i think almost 13 tho i was going "steady" with my freinds 16 year old sister and she taught me tons of shit and nething else i learned from my brothers maxim magz i remember learning "figure 8" from maxim&#39;s how to please your girlfriend

and OFC its different when its a male teacher the 13 year old boy can&#39;t have kids the 13 year old girl CAN . Its different in everything when it comes to male female same with situations like this

and wagyar at wat age you yourself did u ever think dam i wanna fuck the shit outta that teacher while waiting for that clock to hit 3 pm

Banned

oh man..anyone got a pic of this 38 year old ?
    this dude was banging the daughter and the wife and the husband did not care,,
    what a lucky fucker..
    if she was decent i woulda been fucking that milf pussy to B)

oh man..anyone got a pic of this 38 year old ?
    this dude was banging the daughter and the wife and the husband did not care,,
    what a lucky fucker..
    if she was decent i woulda been fucking that milf pussy to B)[/b]
    That would require you to know how to take a piss first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12