Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To break up or not to break up.. i need an advice babas.. please come

This is a discussion on To break up or not to break up.. i need an advice babas.. please come within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hahahaaha youre dateing a fat shemale. h34r:...
Page: 2

hahahaaha youre dateing a fat shemale. h34r:

Yeah, but Rice isnt from a 3rd world country (i think? :x), unlike you and or your parents, cause it seems to me that like in some other african countries, the parents decide who the daughter/son marries when they turn 18.[/b]
    switzerland is NOT a 3rd world country h34r:

i guess something went wrong about me :P

RiseAgainst_

Fuck that bitch one more time and dump her ass![/b]
    I havent fucked her

for me relationship with abig distance didnt work, and its actually pretty hard.

especially if u LOVED that girl. had a bad year because of that.

after finishing the relationship, i fuked a whore and everything was ok again [/b]
    We agreed to end up after i was leaving.. to another city

The solid base of any kind of relationship is: Mutual respect, honesty and trust. I think u should tell her what u think about the relationship and how u feel. Bullshit never helped any1, so my advice to you is: be truthfull to this girl ( she should be a friend first of all ) and see where it leads. Respect her ( and urself ) be honest to her ( and urself ).
    Do that and in the end of the day, w/e the situation is, u'll know u did the right thing --> It feels good

p.s -> Getting laid isn't everything in life

(not flaming any1, just my 2 cents on this ^^)[/b]
    Yea ty man i know, im not horny and needing to get laid but just gotta consider if i stay with her and be like a gg boyfriend (even if i dont want to like a player lol.) sooner or later we will be getting laid OR just saying bb to the relation cuz i dont like some stuff..

I don't think it's gonna go that far.. isnt Rice like 16?

I do find it hilarious that people ask for advice on a KO forum and to read people responds to the topics, when half of them havent even been outside in the past 60 days.[/b]
    Im 19 and pretty mature, theres nothing wrong to ask ppl here, i wanna listen to other opinions.

To answer your other post:
    Im mexican and im veeeeeeeery far from being poor, fuk ur 3rd world country lol

if she aint sexy why u still seeing her?[/b]
    I didnt say she is fat, she is far from being fat lol but sexy as in.. way of being like most of the girls are.. cuz like i said she isnt 100% feminine. idk how to explain that :/

asdgfasds wrong post.

since i posted i might as well give advice. dont stay with some1 u dont like. if it was just for sex then just hit it and quit it xD. it wouldn't be right for her if u went out with her for longer then she'll like u TOO much and be all depressed and shit when u break up in the future.

RiseAgainst_

Problem is.. she already likes me too much :s im good looking >.< and well i dont wanna hurt her feelings

if you hit a woman with a brick or a spanner, it&#39;s rare that they want to take the relationship to the next level.... just throwing that idea out there... if you don&#39;t like it just throw it right back

:lol: joking

RiseAgainst_

Fattyyy Come on..

Well i think ill finish the relationship.. just tell her that i dont feel the connection between us blah blah

I will break her heart :S

Cocaine

Your gonna be pissed if you dont get that poon-tang one more time.

RiseAgainst_

Maybe i will.. that was the decition in 1st part :<

DO NOT get that Sweet love juice man !
    once you do she has got you !
    i say tell her in a nice way that you are not really ready for a commited relationship at thia point in your life
    one you have tasted the poon tang juice thats it pal all over :/

RiseAgainst_

I have tasted it lol, just not from her... yet

I find a great way to fix this... just tell her that i dont want a fukin commitment, i felt pressured and i didnt want to make her sad or anything and thats why i asked her to be my gf, blah blah and then wait to see what happens

That way i dont break up with her and maybe we get a more casual relationship ^^_^

Banned

when i told a friend of mine when i was leaving for the military, i guess you could of said that we would of had something going on if i didnt go in. but since im leaving in around 3-4 days to go to recruit training, i finally told her that it wouldnt work. (we were kinda hazy on the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing) long distance relationships dont work man, because in the end if you TRULY like her, you would let her go without hurting her to much. cause i had to make that the decision, and it sucked man.

mammlea2

I havent fucked her[/b]

God, 3 months and no sex? move on to the next activity (hey that sounded familiar, but i cant remember)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I don&#39;t think it&#39;s gonna go that far.. isnt Rice like 16?

I do find it hilarious that people ask for advice on a KO forum and to read people responds to the topics, when half of them havent even been outside in the past 60 days.[/b]

My ex got me hammered to propose, after 4 years bitch ran up a massive amount of debt and I lost my apartment!

Women are evil , you can either fuck them or fuck them off!

Seriously if your so young go and spread your seeds.

I feel so fucking old on these forums at times

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

DO NOT get that Sweet love juice man !
    once you do she has got you !
    i say tell her in a nice way that you are not really ready for a commited relationship at thia point in your life
    one you have tasted the poon tang juice thats it pal all over :/[/b]

You make it so clear <3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast