Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To break up or not to break up.. i need an advice babas.. please come

This is a discussion on To break up or not to break up.. i need an advice babas.. please come within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; dump her...never settle. Don't stay with her longer, it will hurt her more...and don't stay with her till you find ...
Page: 3

Ki1laH

dump her...never settle.

Don't stay with her longer, it will hurt her more...and don't stay with her till you find something better, because then that girl won't trust you...she will always think you will do the same to her as you did to your "ex" ... leave her when something better comes along.

Best off dumping her and looking for what you really want...

And uh its just as easy to dump a girl that you've had sex with and as you put it "get that Sweet love juice" so dunno what you are talking about whoever said that...

Why would you ask people on Ko4Life xD. Half this forum probly never kissed a girl lol.

But yeah long distance relationships never work.. even just an hour or so away is sometimes hard..

And your problem is just a situation of morals. If you care about her then let her go, once you do shit with a girl they feel more obligated to stay with you and become more attached so... yeah.

RiseAgainst_

when i told a friend of mine when i was leaving for the military, i guess you could of said that we would of had something going on if i didnt go in. but since im leaving in around 3-4 days to go to recruit training, i finally told her that it wouldnt work. (we were kinda hazy on the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing) long distance relationships dont work man, because in the end if you TRULY like her, you would let her go without hurting her to much. cause i had to make that the decision, and it sucked man.[/b]
    You didnt read it all, we agreed that when im leaving to the other city we will break up

God, 3 months and no sex? move on to the next activity (hey that sounded familiar, but i cant remember)[/b]
    learn to read -_- i said im leaving in 3 months, i met her 3 weeks ago

dump her...never settle.

Don't stay with her longer, it will hurt her more...and don't stay with her till you find something better, because then that girl won't trust you...she will always think you will do the same to her as you did to your "ex" ... leave her when something better comes along.[/b]
    Dont you know most of the girls like the bad guy more than the good guy? if u are nice with a girl and she likes you and there is another guy that is nice to her but also mean, and talks with other girls blah blah u know what i mean, most of the chances the bad guy will get her cuz the girl gets like... fuck this you get the idea

My ex got me hammered to propose, after 4 years bitch ran up a massive amount of debt and I lost my apartment!

Women are evil , you can either fuck them or fuck them off!

Seriously if your so young go and spread your seeds.

I feel so fucking old on these forums at times[/b]
    Now i know the reason why of your sexual preferences :<

Why would you ask people on Ko4Life xD. Half this forum probly never kissed a girl lol.

But yeah long distance relationships never work.. even just an hour or so away is sometimes hard..

And your problem is just a situation of morals. If you care about her then let her go, once you do shit with a girl they feel more obligated to stay with you and become more attached so... yeah.[/b]
    There will be no long distance relationship between us read it all aq!

RiseAgainst_

Nvm just broke up with her, working on getting something w/o commitments :P

Nvm just broke up with her, working on getting something w/o commitments :P[/b]
    have sex with her best friend now :lol:

RiseAgainst_

You read my mind, i like her best friend.. but her best friend was like &#39;why did u break up!!! &#39; blah blah

Anyways this girl (my ex gf) asked me if we wanted to be like before we were boyfriends, w/o commitments zuzu

3thos

post a picture of her and i will then tell you what to do.

Its hard to end a relationship with someone no matter how bad it may be without hurting them a little bit. Hopefully you were able to do that.

RiseAgainst_

Yea she told me in msn.. &#39;im glad we broke up now!&#39; i was like huh.. :huh: then she said &#39; cuz i was starting to fall in love with u..&#39;

Banned for scamming.

u did the right thing

*clap* *clap* *clap*
    nice one, right decision

HI5!

RiseAgainst_

She told me she wanna be with me w/o being boyfriends xd i made it how i wanted it, same shit with no commitments xD

And tomorrow im dating another girl that likes me also :x

Dont give me care cups, im just giving u updates ) :wub:

She told me she wanna be with me w/o being boyfriends xd i made it how i wanted it, same shit with no commitments xD

And tomorrow im dating another girl that likes me also :x

Dont give me care cups, im just giving u updates ) :wub:[/b]
    now perform the carltondance for the perfect "Close topic message" :P

RiseAgainst_

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/aer...if?t=1192188616 i ownnnn yay ;D

haha jk

Btw that image shit doesnt allows dinamic pics ;>

picture or it never happened

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast