Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Butterface?

This is a discussion on Butterface? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; the other topic got deleted didnt it? with mikes and pablos. lol ps. Grimreaper: plz dont post a pic of ...
Page: 2

PriestOfShadows

the other topic got deleted didnt it? with mikes and pablos. lol

ps. Grimreaper: plz dont post a pic of ur girl friends frieends tits. nightmares! h34r:

Zxenke

she deosnt have a butter face, your fat pregnet girl friend had a butterface wit her chubby cheecks u fag.. GG[/b]
    What? I don't think you know what the term means. The question is either a good body and an ugly face, or hot everything "but her face", hence the term.

I'm not sure if I could bring myself to have either one, lol. Maybe that's shallow, but it would just bother me, lol.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

lol pablo, just wondering why your such a faggot?

ty

pabLo

Prolly cuz i pwned u in HELLAWAITS?

Zxenke

Prolly cuz i pwned u in HELLAWAITS?[/b]
    who were you there?

J

Wow I wish I had mod for this section.

Zxenke

Wow I wish I had mod for this section.[/b]
    Yea, me too. No, I'm just kidding. I don't live here (on forums).

pabLo

Lets say I know Cherry and now left becuz of Si's fucking stupid ass.

Zxenke

Lets say I know Cherry and now left becuz of Si's fucking stupid ass.[/b]
    doesn't answer my question

LightningWarrior someone tells me. Don't remember you. Guess you weren't that good, lol.

Banned

Prolly cuz i pwned u in HELLAWAITS?[/b]

haha douchebag no one can "pwn" Tricky Unless it was Houstone he was the only challenge for tricky until Night aka some more names got better so if i were you id shut up and some piece of shit private server no one cares who can pwn who in that thats like who hits the fastest and has the better class cuz everyone is top lvl and has every item....... so GG talk some more shits

pabLo

No, When me and tricky used to Pk i always buffed him, thats why he always beat Ultra. If i never buffed him he woulda lost by 1mins ealrier. And yes, i played Tricky account. I had HERO ARMOR, not donator. I had all extra, hp,str,dex,int,dd,sd, all that..

Zxenke

No, When me and tricky used to Pk i always buffed him, thats why he always beat Ultra. If i never buffed him he woulda lost by 1mins ealrier. And yes, i played Tricky account. I had HERO ARMOR, not donator. I had all extra, hp,str,dex,int,dd,sd, all that..[/b]
    Remember the most hated player on that server? At least the most hated by the GMs at the time, lol. Now a GM and head GM of one of the servers even, haha. O how things change. I still pwn though, that hasn't changed.

pabLo

I played with, ZOINK,SAMMY,PIONEER,Cherry,Jager....

Zxenke

Lol, good group of players there. ZOINK, one of the many corrupt GMs, was banned by Si, and I recently banned Pioneer for war bugging, lol. Dunno who Sammy is though. I remember being in a clan human side with Cherry for a short period of time before I went back orc.

here we go again ><

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast