Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Buttrape

This is a discussion on Buttrape within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i knew it here comes another e thug backing up his e gang member.[/b] You just won again! Can't believe ...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i knew it here comes another e thug backing up his e gang member.[/b]

You just won again! Can't believe you manage to do it twice in just one topic.

So, I was concerned about this topic because of the title, however, it's turned out to be quite entertaining....

/popcorn.

You just won again! Can't believe you manage to do it twice in just one topic.[/b]
    So did you buddy! We both won! misreading something and then a half brained forum troll talking shit on the internet! seems like this happens everyday!

oh shurt get ready man you might need a machine. cause soon im gonna get swarmed by 3 or 4 more of the people taht publicly talk in front of the entire forum thinking that people actually care!

So, I was concerned about this topic because of the title, however, it's turned out to be quite entertaining....
    /popcorn.[/b]

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

[/b]

Banned

gotta love cama and schottie xD! and no, that post wasnt stolen =) its just a repost, if u could call it that :P

gotta love cama and schottie xD! and no, that post wasnt stolen =) its just a repost, if u could call it that :P[/b]
    Oh look, that's someone we haven't seen in years! :wub:

Ok lets clear things up. Looks like we are all idiots here why would i adress the topic poster as he instead of you? doesn't make sense so i said he stole that story as in cocaine did. So now seeing as how schrotti sees the need to repost a bunch of IRC convos all of a sudden because he has a case of ADD and needs the attention i would only assume that this was new and cocaine was trying to be funny and copied that. So right now we can safely say we are all idiots because none of us read properly.

case closed, lets put out this little flame war and move on shall we?

Banned

what i meant, is that cocaine didnt steal the story =) im quite sure he was the one who posted it way back actually, or am i mistaken? =P

yea schrottie, havent been around for like 8 months =) due to personal stuff

what i meant, is that cocaine didnt steal the story =) im quite sure he was the one who posted it way back actually, or am i mistaken? =P

yea schrottie, havent been around for like 8 months =) due to personal stuff[/b]
    schrottie posted it this time, and cama was defending his buddy and needed to get the anger off his back over the internet.

Banned

i think we misunderstod each others, or ive got no clue what youre on about ? XD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

schrottie posted it this time, and cama was defending his buddy and needed to get the anger off his back over the internet.[/b]
    u crack me up....i defended schrotti? nowhere there was there any kind of defending, it was just blatant exposure of ur idiocy as there was nothing TO defend schrotti of, he already defended himself quite fine

now onto u calling me a troll.....thats ironic coming from u, the person who came into the topic accusing people of stealing this and that and blah blah blah when u didnt even read the topic, ROFL thats like the definition of a troll...so not only are u stupid for not realizing 1) it was a repost, 2) schrotti was in the story, but now 3) being a hypocrite of the most idiotic levels

congrats, u practically do my job for me....but then again so does every other idiot on this forum

edit: oh and btw, if u scrolled up enough to see the story enough to claim it as "stolen" then u should have scrolled up enough to see schrottis name or the fact it was a repost...so yes im calling u an idiot not cuz u didnt scroll up, but because u DID

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARDS! This topic is about Cocaine being buttraped. Camaz0tz has always been an asshole, and will always be one; either laugh with him, at him, or get the fuck out.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARDS! This topic is about Cocaine being buttraped. Camaz0tz has always been an asshole, and will always been one; either laugh with him, at him, or get the fuck out.[/b]
    will always been one?

WHAT THE FUCK, MEXICAN?

Banned

lawl, gotta love dro and cama ;D! your comments are always funny to read xD! like felix one said, arguing with cama is like tap dancing in a minefield XD!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast