Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By zOrr

Caixin , long road is over

This is a discussion on Caixin , long road is over within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; There is a small little story that I wanted to share with you guys . It all started on the ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Caixin , long road is over

There is a small little story that I wanted to share with you guys .

It all started on the start of year 2004 in XIGENON (US KNIGHT ONLINE)
    There was a small little thing called David_CZECH in Xigenon, my first character was a INT PRIEST in clan RebornOfHeroes .
    I went through and I was in the best times of XIGENON heroes like Goldenkam, REGISS_ and other were.
    I also played a priest called YouNeverDie in XIGENON.
    In my Knight Online Career I had all top items, levels, symbols and reputation.
    I also went through Carnac-West and Diez with names MIRAGON_cz and Carnac-West on ItWasWrittenInBlood with great guy ( Maltuz ) , this way I would like to say thanks to this awesome
    Swedish ass .
    I also been through private servers, and here comes the most important part of my Knight Online story .
    I met a guy called Purity (David) , It is my currently best ingame friend and I am in contact with him for over 4 years .
    So here I am, I played all characters, but my best one was Magician.
    You could see me under nicks -> YouNeverDie, Caixin, ThaIrresistible_ , THE_IMPULSIVE, :krabben: , Arrow_In_Your_Ass, BrutoriouS , Shockwave, DMTHRFCKNB and many many more -->
    I was NOT an angel and me as everyone else did some wierd thing , so did I .
    8.3 2013 MY LAST GOOD BYE .
    I would like to say THANKS to ALL great players I have ever met in this great game road.
    (Purity, Sheepie, xSiTe, Goldenkam, Bourlotieris, Maltuz, Arthur, Jim, Brutalsnake(Adam), Michal and Jakub (those brought me to this game), eRey, xfr3e, Mike, Dulo, FastFingaz, Meisters , Constantine, Hobbit, Shai, Alma, Lulu, George,
    Alexandr, Bryce, Kevin, AdminB, Frederick123, Pietoesnoe, Armstrong, Danai, Armas, Zdena_CZECH, :beleg: , ViolenceOfDeath, Jonas, Kulo, Shama, Kubuliak, hlubik , alimarc, Sons Of Heroes (Clan) , Calixtine (Clan) , MARC (clan), Adi Ashkenazi, DeganoPaladin, patel, BadFamily(Clan), Tioc Faidh Ar Lá (Clan), Kitties (Clan) , Plutonas, Trey, Riki, Turboneger, Johny_CZ, Gavrilka, Fetty, SinBarrier, riesti, BryanThePaladin and Armageddon (Clan) Noise_Maker, DamDamCongTu, Belo, Triss, Zmrzlina, DEDE , BigBuffer , Rangwath , Begbie, Demerzel , Giddy, magic, tLama, Awerick , Mewtwo, Pobo, Agent_Negro, Francesco, TanGA_ , SPOOKZ, Skraep, _ANTIFA_ , bestswifter, R1sky, Wotas, Elecktra, Donald, Shanny, Pucca, Marku , BadSon, RedHole, Medyator, Fabian, Satyr, Underdog223, Morbes, Chesters , Minah AND MANY MANY MORE.
    THANKS TO EVERYONE I HAVE PLAYED WITH, SELLING CHARACTER AND LEAVING , BYE BYE , LOVE YOU ALL !
    ExclusiveBastard and Stifa like this.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

wish you the beste mate, focus yourself on your school & you soccer

<3

sad to see u leavin, make sure my lovely archer comes in good hands^^

goodluck in real life mate<3