CAMMYS ROAD RAGE TOPIC

This is a discussion on CAMMYS ROAD RAGE TOPIC within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; :lol: <3 my gay topics. Fucking riding to my house after finishing work - 10 mins in to the journy ...
Page: 1

:lol: <3 my gay topics.

Fucking riding to my house after finishing work - 10 mins in to the journy i come to the Haudagin (uks busiest roundabout) I normally get cars pulling infront of me atleast 1 time a week, this time a fucking huge lorry with a long long fucking trailer as i was half way across the roundabout, so i sat on the roundabout waiting for the twat to get off so i can pull off.

2 mins down the road a Bus pull into a stop, it took up like 5% of the lane - wich in NOTHING and the other cars infront got past fine, a small Dihatsu driver who&#39;s cars like 50% of the lane fucking takes the foot off the accelerator and then slams on the breaks - the bus is still parked loading passangers on, i slam my breaks on cuz he didnt warn me fast enough so i do about a 3-4 meter slide and minovre the bike towards the white line to stop going into the back of his car, 100% back break 25% front breaks - lucky i did that otherwise i would have whent into the old bastard, the car then goes past the bus when a lorry (the one that pulled infront of me) goes past (drives on as he passes - and hes taking upto the middle white line..., WHAT, was the fucking point in that you dick.

Then as im half way past the bus - the bus pulls out then notices me, thank you very fucking much.

/rant over.

Inactive Member

pffffffft fuking get out and smash the cunt.

Middle of a duel carageway >.<

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

omg! I was behind you and I snapped this pic:

Just kidding, but yes, old people suck at driving. :angry:

banaanc

about daihitsu is a cure get in front of the bastard and brake hard several times in a row, tho i just put my foot on the gas and away i am subaru impreza ftw

something like this

about daihitsu is a cure get in front of the bastard and brake hard several times in a row, tho i just put my foot on the gas and away i am subaru impreza ftw

something like this
    [/b]
    lol

Banned

lol, British drivers FTW

stefann

Serbian Driver WTF <3