Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Can anyone guess what the quote in my siggy means?

This is a discussion on Can anyone guess what the quote in my siggy means? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa guess what the quote in my sig means, that's a thinker how are your profound lyrics ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    guess what the quote in my sig means, that's a thinker
    how are your profound lyrics so difficult to interpret.. englighten me, o valliant roby.

Priestontale

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    how are your profound lyrics so difficult to interpret.. englighten me, o valliant roby.[/b]

Well since everyones flaming me bc they think they know what my quote means... ill go ahead and give it away bc i see that none of you will ever get it right.

Think about- does anyone here know what a bobble head is? They are little dolls that sit on your dashboard and they move thier heads from back to forth. But they tell him yes.. sit and watch one you will see that when the car moves thier head moves from side to side..... guess it was too complex for some

Originally posted by Priestontale+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priestontale)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix@

how are your profound lyrics so difficult to interpret.. englighten me, o valliant roby.

Well since everyones flaming me bc they think they know what my quote means... ill go ahead and give it away bc i see that none of you will ever get it right.

Think about- does anyone here know what a bobble head is? They are little dolls that sit on your dashboard and they move thier heads from back to forth. But they tell him yes.. sit and watch one you will see that when the car moves thier head moves from side to side..... guess it was too complex for some [/b]
    No, it wasn't too complex for some, it was too stupid for the majority of the community. If you can turn on your computer and have enough intelligence to install KO, I'm positive you could've understood those lyrics.

susGe

Originally posted by Priestontale+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priestontale)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix@

Think about- does anyone here know what a bobble head is? They are little dolls that sit on your dashboard and they move thier heads from back to forth. But they tell him yes.. sit and watch one you will see that when the car moves thier head moves from side to side..... guess it was too complex for some [/b]
    Wow thats what it meant? Damn that lil wayne guy is a fucking genius....... i guess thats the reaction you were looking for?

DarkFlare

cant beleive u thought that this was complex like shyt how dumb do u think ppl are :huh:

people who quote rappers as the great profound thinkers of our time make me sad for the future.

I like my whiskey straight........NO CHASER :lol:

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by Clixs
    I like ny whiskey straight........NO CHASER *:lol:
    Agreed! :wub:

cRuX

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Clixs
    Agreed! :wub:[/b]
    Real men drink yager..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    people who quote rappers as the great profound thinkers of our time make me sad for the future.
    +1 -_-

H20

Anyone know wot my sig ( sig addon ) means?

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by Rayne_of_death@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Clixs

Agreed! :wub:
    Real men drink yager..[/b]
    Good thing I'm not a man. I hate yager...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by H20
    Anyone know wot my sig ( sig addon ) means?

its buzz lightyear.... -_- not lightsaber or lightsaver

H20

i new that! havnt seen that movie in a long time!
    i like woody, and his broken arm, poor lil guy!

Priestontale

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    +1 -_-[/b]

I never said anything about rappers being a profound thinker or anything like that. I simply got flamed for making a topic when i was at work bored... but it seems kind of funny for it to be soo easy noone guessed it and all that came out of thier mouth was flames ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast