Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

can i get my teacher fired for this?

This is a discussion on can i get my teacher fired for this? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well this guy stood up and walked up to the front of class were i sit and teacher was next ...
Page: 1

Hennessy

well this guy stood up and walked up to the front of class were i sit and teacher was next to me and he tried to shake her hand and dum chinese bitch (no offence to chinese people some are cool) but no this bitch aint haha.. so yea , im like ey il shake ya hand playa so i shaked his hand then she screamed at us and hit both our hands with a stack of papers rolled up ,, can i get her fired for like assault and battering?? fuckin cunt then sent us 2 and this other girl to office and we got suspended for 4 days.. WOW so unfair

nodirbek

nope
    my teacher used to throw markers at me

eduarvera23

lol i don't think so, one of my teachers hit my classmates, but the ones that behave bad :S

Hennessy

lol i don't think so, one of my teachers hit my classmates, but the ones that behave bad :S[/b]
    but she has no right to touch us and at all , its called assault ,

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

but she has no right to touch us and at all , its called assault ,[/b]
    lol please go ahead and try that, tell me how it turns out when you waste all that money

PriestOfShadows

lol i had a tacher that squirted us with water. But then the last day of school we dumped a bucket of water all on him and his desk/papers then ran....good old times

My teacher has a Nerf gun that she uses anytime that she catches someone sleeping. Anyway, no, you won't get her fired. And honestly... you're complaining about being slapped on the hand with some papers?

Banned

Nope.

Since day 1 everyone has tryed getting our French teacher (his first year teaching) Fired because they suck at French and failing his class.

They talk to the academic asist. principle and the disciplinarians and everything. Nothing has been done.

He writes so many detentions its crazy lol.. he writes about 3-4 a day. But what the students forget to mention when he sends them out of the class is they argue with him about something and then he says go to discipline, then they say.. oh man im going to fucking sneak this dude.. lol.. crazy.. my school = black children who are not trained and have no respect.

White school please

Also, some teachers get really mad when people sleep..And so they like pick the front of desk up and slam them down or something.

like i said

thats how the western world work... you get sue about anything and everything!!!

BuryMeInBlack

you're complaining about being slapped on the hand with some papers?[/b]
    we got suspended for 4 days.. WOW so unfair[/b]

Hennessy

well her hitting me deosnt bother me to be honest, its just the bitch got me suspended for 4 days for something soo STUPID , its so frustraiteing .

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Nope.

Since day 1 everyone has tryed getting our French teacher (his first year teaching) Fired because they suck at english and failing his class.

They talk to the academic asist. principle and the disciplinarians and everything. Nothing has been done.

He writes so many detentions its crazy lol.. he writes about 3-4 a day. But what the students forget to mention when he sends them out of the class is they argue with him about something and then he says go to discipline, then they say.. oh man im going to fucking sneak this dude.. lol.. crazy.. my school = black children who are not trained and have no respect.

White school please

Also, some teachers get really mad when people sleep..And so they like pick the front of desk up and slam them down or something.[/b]

throughout my high school black people seem to disappear, during freshmen year there was a lot of them, but now during senior year most of them have vanished (Or just dropped out of school) so its all good, and the ones that are around don't act like wankstas lol

PuppyDog

i've been told about a teacher breaking a kid's arm in class, but the court ruled that teachers can basically do anything to keep control of their classroom.

nodirbek

throughout my high school black people seem to disappear, during freshmen year there was a lot of them, but now during senior year most of them have vanished (Or just dropped out of school) so its all good, and the ones that are around don't act like wankstas lol[/b]
    trey is a wanksta :unsure:

My teacher threw a chair at the wall once. Was fun

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast