Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

can i get my teacher fired for this?

This is a discussion on can i get my teacher fired for this? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; throughout my high school black people seem to disappear, during freshmen year there was a lot of them, but now ...
Page: 2

Banned

throughout my high school black people seem to disappear, during freshmen year there was a lot of them, but now during senior year most of them have vanished (Or just dropped out of school) so its all good, and the ones that are around don't act like wankstas lol[/b]
    Well..My school basically is all black.. So there is 10x black people in every grade h34r:

cama

well her hitting me deosnt bother me to be honest, its just the bitch got me suspended for 4 days for something soo STUPID , its so frustraiteing .[/b]
    u realize SHE cant suspend u, the administration has to approve of the suspension...so dont blame her blame the whole administration of ur school or at the very least of ur dean of students

Inactive Member

hit her back with paper. if she asked why u did it, say cause u did it to me lol. or just smack her out. KEEP YA PIMP HAND STRONG!

Hennessy

u realize SHE cant suspend u, the administration has to approve of the suspension...so dont blame her blame the whole administration of ur school or at the very least of ur dean of students[/b]
    no really? i know how the school system over here works , but if she didnt send me out and call security for the dumest reason then i wouldnt be in trouble now would i? but w/e ,, rofl what did u do that ur teacher threw chair at wall specialops?? LMAo

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

throughout my high school black people seem to disappear, during freshmen year there was a lot of them, but now during senior year most of them have vanished (Or just dropped out of school) so its all good, and the ones that are around don't act like wankstas lol[/b]
    My freshman class was about 3,000. The class of '08 at my school has been reduced to about 660. Ontopic: My teacher once banged his head on the lockers out of frustration, and the shop teacher slammed a 2x4 on the desks when some one was talking while he was talking, then asked which he thought was stronger, the 2x4, or the guys arm :lol:

hmm 3 years ago , in my high schewl , that latin teacher liked to throw the huge latin dictionnaries at his students... and chalk

EpsaNomaly

hmm 3 years ago , in my high schewl , that latin teacher liked to throw the huge latin dictionnaries at his students... and chalk[/b]
    WTF SAME HERE

and dry-erase markers ._. ..... also bad tests he'd hit people with, or throw his coffee at the wall (was once, and the school got pissed at him)

But he was going through cancer and chemo, so I guess he had a reason to be such an asshole the entire year....

Banned

Ah, England schools = all brute, my Geography teacher Mr.Cotterill threw 160 page hard back geography map and compass books at us, just when he felt like it.

Once, i wrote on the white board "Cotterills a cock slap" and he got me on camera, he caught me leaning back on 2 legs instead of 4 on my chair, kicked the back of my chair i fell off....Teachers are a heck of laughs..

By the way, you got hit with paper? You'd get laughed at in court, and permanently expelled trying to punish staff members without a valid reason, they'd have you lol.

Just give her grief if it really bothers you, do shitty work, don't listen, call her a chink...

Enjoy school, you'll hate it when you leave.

fonzy

my electronics teacher throws markers at me when i dont pay attention which is quite often lol

my electronics teacher throws markers at me when i dont pay attention which is quite often lol[/b]
    When we're on the computers in the library, the teachers aids there can see whatever you're doing on their comp, and if you're doing something you shouldn't be, they can run a little thing that makes ur whole screen black, and then text pops up in red, w/e they write will appear, like, "SORRY NO VIDEO/MUSIC/GAMES, LOL, GO BACK TO WORK!"

Banned

I had that at school, they can turn off you're monitor, free you're mouse, control you're mouse, block you from the internet, its insane

Like...legit hacks XD

lol reminds me of way back when some teacher back in grade seven slammed his meter stick right next to the guys face on the desk, yelling and going nuts while the stick was getting smashed in 2 million pieces.. flying in everyones faces.. it was just funny as hell to watch
    tot he guy who started this topic: payback time? :P

fonzy

When we're on the computers in the library, the teachers aids there can see whatever you're doing on their comp, and if you're doing something you shouldn't be, they can run a little thing that makes ur whole screen black, and then text pops up in red, w/e they write will appear, like, "SORRY NO VIDEO/MUSIC/GAMES, LOL, GO BACK TO WORK!"[/b]
    they tried to do that but i would say 50% of the people i know are hard core hackers and we got system admin acess and when they sent the message that we were doing somethin wrong we would send it back fuck you or a.q lol it was funny cause the peeps that did that put security on thiere accounts in the system so no one could do anything back to them it was funny as hell

Hennessy

lmao funny high school teachers, none of my teachers r dat crazy O_O but it would be entertaining lmaooo

they tried to do that but i would say 50% of the people i know are hard core hackers and we got system admin acess and when they sent the message that we were doing somethin wrong we would send it back fuck you or a.q lol it was funny cause the peeps that did that put security on thiere accounts in the system so no one could do anything back to them it was funny as hell[/b]
    Yeah, the people in our system aren't that stupid....we can't access control panel, properties, user accounts, etc. Basically, we got MS Paint, IE, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook. Some Smartboard games, uh... the accessories menu in start menu, minus system tools. No command prompt, no run, nothing. WE ARE LOCKED DOWN LIKE A MOFO!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast