Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

can i get my teacher fired for this?

This is a discussion on can i get my teacher fired for this? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yeah, the people in our system aren't that stupid....we can't access control panel, properties, user accounts, etc. Basically, we got ...
Page: 3

fonzy

Yeah, the people in our system aren't that stupid....we can't access control panel, properties, user accounts, etc. Basically, we got MS Paint, IE, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook. Some Smartboard games, uh... the accessories menu in start menu, minus system tools. No command prompt, no run, nothing. WE ARE LOCKED DOWN LIKE A MOFO![/b]
    wow that sucks at the high school i went they thought we were stupid or someshit cause they left command prompt lol and then there is a cisco class which teachs u just about everything u need to know to override the admin codes

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

wow that sucks at the high school i went they thought we were stupid or someshit cause they left command prompt lol and then there is a cisco class which teachs u just about everything u need to know to override the admin codes[/b]
    Our computer science and drafting classes are a lot more lenient, we got AIM, MSN, Yahoo, well, kind of. MSN Server is blocked, we can't connect, same for yahoo, but we can get on AIM. Another annoying thing is that the entire network of our school district runs on a script that installs and replaces anything that was uninstalled/deleted, and uninstalls and deletes anything that YOU install/put on the computer, and you have to use a novell login to get on the comp, if any one knows how to restore the original windows login screen, please pm me

fonzy

zzz thats hard core u said its connected to the origional server for the distract so everytime u restart the comp it refreshsss right ? i dk if u can install ko on a flash drive and play it at skool ido lol

zzz thats hard core u said its connected to the origional server for the distract so everytime u restart the comp it refreshsss right ? i dk if u can install ko on a flash drive and play it at skool ido lol[/b]
    Already tried that, says it doesn't recognize it and isn't safe to run the .exe, so no KO at school. Any proxy internet server is banned within 48 hours, or at least it used to be that way, now no proxies work :mellow: So no KO4Life either

Hennessy

Already tried that, says it doesn't recognize it and isn't safe to run the .exe, so no KO at school. Any proxy internet server is banned within 48 hours, or at least it used to be that way, now no proxies work :mellow: So no KO4Life either [/b]
    try

schoolsucksballs.com works at our school =)

Manboy101

Lol, I had a P.E. teacher a couple of years ago that we were just fucking around, and that dude literally grabbed me and slammed me on the ground to do push-ups.

Lol, I had a P.E. teacher a couple of years ago that we were just fucking around, and that dude literally grabbed me and slammed me on the ground to do push-ups.[/b]
    Our coach made a retarded kid cry cuz he couldn't play football.

Hennessy

Our coach made a retarded kid cry cuz he couldn't play football.[/b]
    LMFAO ,, what happen after?

evilwevel

LMFAO ,, what happen after?[/b]
    everyone had a good laugh probably

tamachan

My teacher has a Nerf gun that she uses anytime that she catches someone sleeping. Anyway, no, you won't get her fired. And honestly... you're complaining about being slapped on the hand with some papers?[/b]
    Hahaha shurts u always make me smile

silverbuffer18

My teacher has a Nerf gun that she uses anytime that she catches someone sleeping. Anyway, no, you won't get her fired. And honestly... you're complaining about being slapped on the hand with some papers?[/b]
    lol thers new powerful ones that would be more usefull

Like mike said, English teachers are crazy D: I had a geography teacher called Mr Ellis, he had the fucking loudest shout EVER, he would go from being really calm then suddenly he would shout so loud at someone then go back to being calm. One day he threw a chair out of a 3 story window because someone told him to shut up, lol.

darkday

:P

Psy

school is a learning institution, not Peewee's fucking playhouse

school is a learning institution, not Peewee's fucking playhouse[/b]
    If it was, I wonder what the secret words would be like? SAT Vocab maybe?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast