Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Canada Day Long Weekend!

This is a discussion on Canada Day Long Weekend! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Least the butt sex isn't with my brother you incest fucking brady bunch, you're such a stereotypical southern piece of ...
Page: 2

aggressi0n

Least the butt sex isn't with my brother you incest fucking brady bunch, you're such a stereotypical southern piece of american shit. Now say hi to your sister/cousin for me you fuckin hillbilly.[/b]
    Incest is a nono. Being gay is a nono. So stfu your such a stupid fuck you claim southern but in the south they hate gay people so stop stop talking shit about stuff you don't know. Also that brother sister shit is like maybe 1 in 1000, their known for cousins =\ Which is 1/4th blood but still is bad but there is a possible 1/5th your with. So...

infolock

aggresi0n, either you're 16 years old with nothing better to do/trying to be "cool", or one of the dumbest adults i've seen type. doesn't matter to me though

anyone here from B.C or AB, and planning to hit up Penticton or Kelowna this weekend ?

ps: if you thought aggressi0n was funny, check out this kid....http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=144894

Banned Senior Member

so they dont have to work on monday :lol:[/b]
    It doesnt matter to me, after tonight I have the next 2 weeks off work They can have the day off at any time and i'm still payed for it, woot woot

i was gunna canada kicks ass pic but mspaint froze so yeah i was gunna be canada hauls ass WOULDA BEEN HILARIOUS

aggressi0n

aggresi0n, either you're 16 years old with nothing better to do/trying to be "cool", or one of the dumbest adults i've seen type. doesn't matter to me though

anyone here from B.C or AB, and planning to hit up Penticton or Kelowna this weekend ?

ps: if you thought aggressi0n was funny, check out this kid....http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=144894

[/b]
    Sorry that you like Sum 41 and Avril Lavigne.

Canada should learn, kick the Liberals out of office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12