Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Canadians can no longer talk shit about americans :p

This is a discussion on Canadians can no longer talk shit about americans :p within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Canada a frozen wasteland? Shows how ignorant you Americans are about everything outside of your country. Professor Robert Smith? (the ...
Page: 2

Killin4Livin

Canada a frozen wasteland? Shows how ignorant you Americans are about everything outside of your country.

Professor Robert Smith? (the question mark is part of his surname and not a typographical mistake) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    Your aboot a thirth of the way there, you forgot about the moose and maple syrup.
    I always forget about those.

btw, Love the thirth comment xD

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I hate the American version of words, always messes with people's minds around the world.

PS. Shows how much knowledge Americans have, especially when it comes to Canada, this pointing to the fact that people think it's all a froze wasteland. As I recall, a Canadian reporter did a little documentary as to asking people in America "Where is Canada located?"... sad to say, most of the answers were wrong, even though there were 2 choices..A) up...B) down. You little funny Americans.
    lol @ my typo xD

and yea, if i went around canada and asked 10,000 people if they could locate the US on a map, and out of the 10,000, 50 of them pointed just to a random spot on the map becauase they didn't want to talk to the weird foreigner, i would take those 50 people and make a video called "All canadians are stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    lol @ my typo xD

and yea, if i went around canada and asked 10,000 people if they could locate the US on a map, and out of the 10,000, 50 of them pointed just to a random spot on the map becauase they didn't want to talk to the weird foreigner, i would take those 50 people and make a video called "All canadians are stupid"
    +1 lol. I have to agree with you here xD.

This is an obvious way of attracting PR to a trivial study on infectious disease. Some scientists even use world of warcraft to model disease spread, it's nothing new. Don't see what it has to do with Canada or the USA.

And btw, Canada is 100 times nicer to live in than the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    This is an obvious way of attracting PR to a trivial study on infectious disease. Some scientists even use world of warcraft to model disease spread, it's nothing new. Don't see what it has to do with Canada or the USA.

I've gone all over Canada and all over the USA, I'd take where I live in CA over anywhere in both countries. I can't stand the Canadian winters and most places are boring as hell but nice to visit. Also, the people in Canada are generally nicer, they don't even lock their doors in Toronto (well many of them don't). That says something too. Quality of life is a personal choice but I live in a place where you can surf in theam and snowboard in the afternoon, mtn bike, fish, we have big cities 30 min away, Vegas 5hrs away, Lake Tahoe 4 hrs away, the best hiking trails, etc, etc, etc...and that's why the cost of living is so high, when people visit, they tend to want to stay from where ever they are from...

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Looks like Canada is pretty busy up there ^^ experimenting with shit that will never happen.

Psy

There's a topic about zombies on ko4life and I wasn't invited? The zombocalypse virus will migrate to major cities and will be sped up by subways and buses. Just think for a second, one infected person in a train full of people, everything they touch becomes contaminated and the next person (and the person after that) to touch it, then there face, will become a zombie. And if the virus can be airborn similar to the flu, even more people in the subways will become infected. And they can spread that infection to their workplaces, homes, and even out-of-state/country vacation spots. So if there was a virus and it came to a city, in theory, there will be a zombie pandemic.

Killin4Livin

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post

I agree with the last thing you said, but with your sig, i can't take anything you say seriously. Also i agree with Rad. Canadians are nicer . Also, i live 15 mins away from the beach and 30 mins away from snowboarding(Olympic venue). Vancouver!

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

YouTube search talking to Americans.

And to say Canadians can't talk shit about Americans... You weren't allowed to talk shit about Canadians ever since you elected a full blown retard who can't out wit my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post

And to say Canadians can't talk shit about Americans... You weren't allowed to talk shit about Canadians ever since you elected a full blown retard who can't out wit my dog.
    This was already brought up, and it was denied. As, Simply put - Asking 5-6 retarded people directions is stupid. Not only that, but if a foreign person walked up to me and asked where Mexico was I would say it was in china just to be a asshole. z.z; That thing proves nothing, except how much Canadians can actually believe retarded shit [example: Zombie study]

Killin4Livin

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    This was already brought up, and it was denied. As, Simply put - Asking 5-6 retarded people directions is stupid. Not only that, but if a foreign person walked up to me and asked where Mexico was I would say it was in china just to be a asshole. z.z; That thing proves nothing, except how much Canadians can actually believe retarded shit [example: Zombie study]
    You missed the part, where most of the people he asked, were university professors, senators, and of course you President.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post

rofl, so true so true...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post

Obama's speech writer would own you anyday.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

1) I hate this forum cause it never shows me which topics were written in... so didn't even realize a reply in here

Anyways, no really... like I didn't know it's a shitload of people that were interviewed and only specific ones were picked out to make it seem retarded. Sure every country has does kind of people, but I'm pretty darn sure America lists in one of the top on that list. Just the fact that they asked a Harvard professor a bogus topic, and he completely went along with it with trying to prove his arguments, (except that realistically there were no dolphins in Alberta or whatever it was that he was asked, since it's a province right beside the American boarder full of prairie plains) made me laugh quite a bit. And to think that that professor passes on "great intelligence" to your best hard working scholars, as it is Harvard after all, the best American university.

I'm a Canadian by "documentations", but always considered myself Serbian, so I don't even care about this argument or in protecting Canada/ians... but what I can't miss out on, is making fun of Americans for their stupidity. No wonder the line of presidents past Kennedy have been all retarded... you have retarded people picking retarded presidents... simple logical explanation.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast