Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Canadians can no longer talk shit about americans :p

This is a discussion on Canadians can no longer talk shit about americans :p within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe you have retarded people picking retarded presidents... simple logical explanation. I couldn't agree more....
Page: 3

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    you have retarded people picking retarded presidents... simple logical explanation.
    I couldn't agree more.

Banned

Why all the arguing about our presidents? How about the Europeans/Canadians send us one of their personnel !__!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vandy_vs_gator View Post
    Why all the arguing about our presidents? How about the Europeans/Canadians send us one of their personnel !__!
    The world aka every other country then America, loves seeing USA suffer. To be honest, I would have loved if McCain won... then your country would have been really messed up, but I guess even you guys deserve a break... "first black president" is the reason people think these days that USA has been "saved" after Bush's presidency. The fact is that it's a historical moment in USA history and the only uprise and positive energy/feeling that your country is doing great is cause of that, when as a matter of fact Obama is keeping it stable... at least it's not as bad as before.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    if there ever was a zombie invasion, canada would be one of the safesty countries to live in since its basicly a frozen wasteland
    plus they all can use their moose mounts to quickly get away from the zombies
    hehe i like that one

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

The world aka every other country then America, loves seeing USA suffer. To be honest, I would have loved if McCain won... then your country would have been really messed up, but I guess even you guys deserve a break... "first black president" is the reason people think these days that USA has been "saved" after Bush's presidency. The fact is that it's a historical moment in USA history and the only uprise and positive energy/feeling that your country is doing great is cause of that, when as a matter of fact Obama is keeping it stable... at least it's not as bad as before.
    Could you imagine if McCain died, and Palin had to take over? ahehaehhahehaha

Banned

Palin president? She is so dumb.

The vice president is the representative of the president... so having McCain pick out Palin as his right hand was the first mistake he made and well, the first decision that he made towards the future of his campaigning and if he was lucky enough, his presidency. So if that never happened, if he actually got lucky with his first decision, by picking some other vice president, at this point in time you might have even had him as president and the whole American situation would have probably been worse then when Bush was president. On the other hand, Obama, one of the most unintelligent presidents I've seen... I mean sure the speeches amazed people, and well the hope for the first black president gave everyone a hype in the election towards his victory, but overall, the guy is not worth two cents. I don't even know the situation about his decisions in USA at the moment, but from what I hear he is doing so so, and keeping things stable, and as for his vice president, just a true retard with his course of actions.

Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 08-29-2009 at 09:28 PM.

The vice president is the representative of the president... so having McCain pick out Palin as his right hand was the first mistake he made and well, the first decision that he made towards the future of his campaigning and if he was lucky enough, his presidency. So if that never happened, if he actually got lucky with his first decision, by picking some other vice president, at this point in time you might have even had him as president and the whole American situation would have probably been worse then when Bush was president. On the other hand, Obama, one of the most unintelligent presidents I've seen... I mean sure the speeches amazed people, and well the hope for the first black president gave everyone a hype in the election towards his victory, but overall, the guy is not worth two cents. I don't even know the situation about his decisions in USA at the moment, but from what I hear he is doing so so, and keeping things stable, and as for his vice president, just a true retard with his course of actions.
    A nerd can't run a country but a leader can. What do you think the house/senate is for? What do you think the cabinet's purpose is? Along with the executive chief they all work together for the better of the country.

You all cry to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    A nerd can't run a country but a leader can. What do you think the house/senate is for? What do you think the cabinet's purpose is? Along with the executive chief they all work together for the better of the country.
    These people were the senate. Senator McCain. Senator Obama. You can just assume so that the rest of them are even worse when it comes to deciding for the country, as of course it is usually that the best of them go on to apply for such a position as the president. And I wouldn't really call the presidents "just leaders", don't under estimate their powers when it comes to decisions... (this is where I'll compare it to KO) only the weak leaders need consultive opinions from others. I don't recall this very well, but as Obama once said to his senate, "I run this"... it was something like that, and a straight forward way of showing who is the leader. Don't let me get started on persuasion... I mean a guy who you guys voted for mostly because of his great speeches,... you'd think that he can't persuade the rest of the senate or simply the whole country once again with those kind of talks?

Banned

i think its funny when people look at someones vocal capability, rather than their actions.

mini bb

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    What's a canada and how much is it?
    Pretty sure my cousin got it off some girl he slept with, I told him to use protection :\

Quote Originally Posted by mini bb View Post
    Pretty sure my cousin got it off some girl he slept with, I told him to use protection :\
    double you tea eff? Either my logic is no where to the level of yours or you just don't got any...

Montezuma

Most of you don't relize that if america falls the rest of the world falls. Every other country has so much invested in us that when we go through a recessesion the rest of the world goes through one. Yea you would all be laughing that america is over then you relize how all production stops.

America has the #1 economy in the world right now. And it is beating the #2 competator by 5-6 trillion dollars. You guys act like the only thing that matters in the country is the president.

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post
    Most of you don't relize that if america falls the rest of the world falls. Every other country has so much invested in us that when we go through a recessesion the rest of the world goes through one. Yea you would all be laughing that america is over then you relize how all production stops.

America has the #1 economy in the world right now. And it is beating the #2 competator by 5-6 trillion dollars. You guys act like the only thing that matters in the country is the president.
    Au contraire, if you actually studied the global free trade, you would realize America is not needed in it, therefore pretty much not effecting anyone.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast