Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cannibal Holocaust

This is a discussion on Cannibal Holocaust within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; those were... real... animals? ... ... I could only stomach those parts because I kept thinking "man those are fake, ...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

those were... real... animals?

I could only stomach those parts because I kept thinking "man those are fake, great effects, much better than CG!". lol well i'll be damned.

Poor turtle, poor wombat, poor snake, poor monkeys >_<[/b]

yup the turtle was real not sure about the others tho

dunno but the rape scene and when they burned down that village thingy got me pretty hard

didnt see that movie for years tho

For extreme films i think "The men behind the Sun" is one of the best, and Salo also, but neither are horrors really in the traditional sense.[/b]
    Salo... I&#39;ve seen that film - Hardcore ;/ disguisting scenes, sodomy.... and definately for adult people :wacko:

Pwner4Last

Nah it&#39;s not that bad :/ The animal scene very kinda "grose" but.. Now if you wanna see a REALLY and then i mean really "sick" movie(almost in the same spirit as CH) then watch Guinea Pig. I think there are four diffrent movies about them but if you want the best ones download movie 1 and movie 3 But i should warn you part 1 is kinda sick they are(I won&#39;t give u any spoliers tho)

Also we got the wonderful movie "Salo and the 120 days of solodom" some poop eating, raping and cutting etc etc. I mainly like the part where to they put a needle in a bun and let one of the slaves eat it. mhm good scene :-)

I got more suggestion so tell me if you want more :P

Well theres "gore" horror and suspense horror, i much prefer suspense films. If you like blood and guts then watch ichi the killer and suicide club.

For extreme films i think "The men behind the Sun" is one of the best, and Salo also, but neither are horrors really in the traditional sense.

I like asian horror films best, like The Eye, Audition, Ju-On, Ring 0 etc. Looking at ogrish all the time kinda desensitises you to gore films so i can relate a lot more to psychological stuff.[/b]
    I read some ichi the killer mangas, and they&#39;re ok. Gore is ok, not the greatest, but pretty fun. Eventually everything starts getting recycled, and once you see intestines/necrophilia/wtv a number of times it&#39;s always the same (which goes in par with the desensitization).

One of the best gore horror films aside Cannibal Holocaust is Day of the Dead. I&#39;m not a big fan of the whole zombie thing, but I liked it a lot. Great effects

The men behind the sun was reccomended to me before cannibal holocaust, i could not find it though. Supposedly it uses real "stuff" too, which makes my search twice as hard because it&#39;s banned in many places. This one is not for kids either.

Guinea Pig? Hmm, well, guess I oughta watch this one too. I&#39;ll take "salo..." too, let&#39;s see where my search ends. Thanks guys for the recs.

I heavily reccommend Susperia. It&#39;s a more traditional horror movie, but it&#39;s not nearly as "gore" as anything mentioned. Just brutal deaths. :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12