Car audio setup

This is a discussion on Car audio setup within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I was gonna buy sum stuff on ebay, a GG amp, and sum GG subs to go with. and i ...
Page: 1

I was gonna buy sum stuff on ebay, a GG amp, and sum GG subs to go with. and i was gonna buy a new deck from probly futurshop,

but if anyone has/knows anything about car audio, give me sum suggestions on what amp/subs to get..

and post what you have booming in your ride

0oAndyo0

Well i learned something, 15" is too big to have in the back of a car :P it play to slow.
    So not over 12" thats fosho :P

Speed

15" L7 kicker with a kicker 800 or 1200 amp.. should sound good

Banned

I have 2x 1100w Eclipse amps, and 2x 12" 2000w Eclipse titanium subs. I've had a lot of different kinds of subs/amps ranging from xplods, audiobahn, rockford fosgate, and finally eclipse. Out of all of those, the eclipse sound the best and hit the hardest out of all of them. The rest of the setup is 2x 6" and 2x 6x9" with a Eclipse cd/dvd/mp3 head unit with a 7" lcd monitor. All of this together will run you about $3200 or so. That's if you can't find anything for sale.

Matador

nothing like some good old 12' they work nice and amps get something in ur price range

RiseAgainst_

NEVER EVER BUY XPLOD,

I was gonna buy sum stuff on ebay, a GG amp, and sum GG subs to go with. and i was gonna buy a new deck from probly futurshop,

but if anyone has/knows anything about car audio, give me sum suggestions on what amp/subs to get..
    and post what you have booming in your ride [/b]
    well ur first mistake is ebay stay away from it

if u want quality crutchfield.com
    if u want booty http://www.sonicelectronix.com/ cheap decent subs research everything ur buying tho check prices at pricegrabber.com always for cheaper prices sometimes and ofc find an irl freind who knows wat he's doing cuz if u plan on going to a shop to have the stuff installed ur jus going to pay more

most shops wont let u bring ur own shit and if they do they charge u the difference neways so ur better off buying from em

forgot to mention alot of providers will give u incorrect such as the wats db etc which is why i told u to research xD

cRuX

if you got the money...4 10" subs and a 2000watt amp PWNS ASS..