Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Car Crime Deserves A Death Sentance!

This is a discussion on Car Crime Deserves A Death Sentance! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 2 days in a fucking row fucking hoody chav kids have tried to nick my fucking Alpina. Just disturbed two ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

2 days in a fucking row fucking hoody chav kids have tried to nick my fucking Alpina. Just disturbed two kids trying to break into my Alpina, unfortianatly it does not have an alarm just a veyr expensive imboliser . Now do I put my Alpina in my garage and leave the cab out as it's got a big bad alarm and let it get fuckd by the winter and risk it being damaged.

Just realised I left the front of my BLAUPUNKT Milano MP26 stero on. Taken it off as they are trying to smash and grab the sound system.

People have no respect I swear , you never touch anothe rmans car. It is the 11th comandment.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

move to a nicer neighborhood :P

ILIKEPIE

I hate people who put +1 to stuff, but this definitely deserves it from me. I use to hate parking at my highschool because you had to walk through the parking lot to get to where the bus pickup/dropoff is at. I swear every fucking day, there would be some little freshman faggot either leaned up on or touching my truck (I even fucking caught one kid who was actually sitting on my damn hood !!!)

What is the imboliser youre talking about? Alarms are no where near enough protection for as much money Ive put into my truck.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I'd key your car.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Should at least lose one of their feet or hands for something like this.

StoneColdAngel

Any chance to park your other car in some other garage? Like here we got a big garage close to us with locked parkings for each.

buy gun , wait outside in bush , use gun

problem solved

kennyburger

buy gun , wait outside in bush , use gun

problem solved[/b]
    that's murder, and normally waiting it out doesn't help alot.

i would risk winter damage, better than getting your car fucked with hoodlums, leave the one with the alarm out and if the alarm goes off grab a bat or any long rod and run outside and beat the shit out of them, thats the way to do it.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

just knee cap the lil fuckers with a bat of somesort then when the cops rock up say self defence and if the others grass pay em a lil vist.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Tasers man !!!!!!! Enlighten their lifes

that's murder, and normally waiting it out doesn't help alot.[/b]
    nope any registered hand gun owner (at least in michigan) knows to keep a unregistered near bye just incase

my m8 had the cop giving his gun class actually say to keep a unregistered gun in his house just incase and if the man manages to get outta the house after you've shot him u better dam well drag his ass back in

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

the ppl who actually steal stuff are gypsys. Chavs just wanna get the money / radio nd run

we had some robbers down our road few weeks ago and stole my brothers expensive bike and tryed stealin nxt door neighbors Corsa but only got the radio cos of the immobiliser. Called the police and they took fingerprints from the car...next night, they try to steal my moped but i've got an alarmed disc-lock so it went off and they ran > ended up getting caught by police and now 3 gypsys are doing 3years
    + found my bro's bike with same prints

kennyburger

nope any registered hand gun owner (at least in michigan) knows to keep a unregistered near bye just incase

my m8 had the cop giving his gun class actually say to keep a unregistered gun in his house just incase and if the man manages to get outta the house after you've shot him u better dam well drag his ass back in[/b]
    what about california, so if i wake up in the dead of night and i see a gay trying to steal my tv or pc, i know i have the right to shoot him in my house becuase its my property..smthn liek that, but why with an unregistered gun, ?

cant you put one of the cars in a "lockup" a storage garage?

in michigan state law prevents me from shooting him infact state law says im to barricade my self behind a door and notify the thieves i have a gun and any further threat i can use my gun

u keep a unregistered gun to to plant on the guy and shoot off a round makes it a solid self defense case

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast