Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Car Crime Deserves A Death Sentance!

This is a discussion on Car Crime Deserves A Death Sentance! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; in michigan state law prevents me from shooting him infact state law says im to barricade my self behind a ...
Page: 2

kennyburger

in michigan state law prevents me from shooting him infact state law says im to barricade my self behind a door and notify the thieves i have a gun and any further threat i can use my gun

u keep a unregistered gun to to plant on the guy and shoot off a round makes it a solid self defense case[/b]
    makes sense, til csi comes and figures it out
    hahha jk

odds are they're not gunna bring out a csi team on a self defense case in a home invasion

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Private I live in Oxford , a quainte little city in th eUK. We don&#39;t have guns! <3

The problem is opisite the front of my house is a stretch of greenbelt and people use it to cut through

Dro if you key&#39;d my car I would key you face with a sledge hammer.

In the house as since I got really ill I had to move back to my parents as it is dangerus for me to be living on my own because I have alot of falls , I found out the other weak I had cracked a rib from falling. We only have a doubl e garage and we have

1. BMW 325i convertable - Mine garaged
    2. Mercadies E Class V6 - Dads garaged
    3. ford KA - Mums on street in front of the house
    4. Mercadies Vab - Dads Parked on Drive way
    5. Alpina c2 2.5 - mine Now Parked on drive way

I use to love waking up to this every moring

Now trying to beat them up, I am registered as disabled and they run away before I can get down there and the legual system is so fucked I get sent to prision for hitting them.

lJudgementDayl

Private I live in Oxford , a quainte little city in th eUK. We don&#39;t have guns! <3

The problem is opisite the front of my house is a stretch of greenbelt and people use it to cut through

Dro if you key&#39;d my car I would key you face with a sledge hammer.

In the house as since I got really ill I had to move back to my parents as it is dangerus for me to be living on my own because I have alot of falls , I found out the other weak I had cracked a rib from falling. We only have a doubl e garage and we have

1. BMW 325i convertable - Mine garaged
    2. Mercadies E Class V6 - Dads garaged
    3. ford KA - Mums on street in front of the house
    4. Mercadies Vab - Dads Parked on Drive way
    5. Alpina c2 2.5 - mine Now Parked on drive way

I use to love waking up to this every moring

Now trying to beat them up, I am registered as disabled and they run away before I can get down there and the legual system is so fucked I get sent to prision for hitting them.[/b]
    Put a German Shepherd in each car
    Problem solved.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Put a German Shepherd in each car
    Problem solved.[/b]
    Nah, he should put a clone of schrotti in each car, any one who enters gets raped. Then problem solved.

Banned

nope any registered hand gun owner (at least in michigan) knows to keep a unregistered near bye just incase

my m8 had the cop giving his gun class actually say to keep a unregistered gun in his house just incase and if the man manages to get outta the house after you&#39;ve shot him u better dam well drag his ass back in[/b]
    ROFL

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Nah, he should put a clone of schrotti in each car, any one who enters gets raped. Then problem solved.[/b]
    Actually Schrotti knows his old BMW&#39;s retty well. Many a time we chatted away about old BMW&#39;s.

ROFL[/b]
    sadly its true if u shot him in your house and he left your house theres been cases where the home owner would get raped by the legal system

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

sadly its true if u shot him in your house and he left your house theres been cases where the home owner would get raped by the legal system[/b]
    what happened to the good old days where you could blast any fucktard that stepped onto your property against your wishes and possibly with intent to do harm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12