Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Car that runs on any type of water

This is a discussion on Car that runs on any type of water within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; pls bring those cars to canada vancouver~! the stupid high gas prices is making me broke as hell >.<...
Page: 2

pls bring those cars to canada vancouver~!

the stupid high gas prices is making me broke as hell >.<

you retards with global warming started with facts that are now false and its so funny cuz all u idiots can base ur argument on is asking questions simple fact is theres nothing we can do as were not the cause so give it up gore throws millions of his profits into advertisement but wat u dont realize in the little time he&#39;s been on the global warming boat he&#39;s made over 100 million in profit himself and he still uses 20 % more electricity in house house then the average american who&#39;s the hypocrite ?

and its not naive at all but going at it with unrealistic ideas is sorry but americans aren&#39;t just going to up and start walking everywhere and eating bugs instead of actual food

ignaz

and its not naive at all but going at it with unrealistic ideas is sorry but americans aren&#39;t just going to up and start walking everywhere and eating bugs instead of actual food[/b]
    i know that the global warming doesnt have to do anything with polution but read my post again

the polution damages our nature.that is a fact and can be already seen

the biggest danger is when no plankton will exist anymore.then no fishes=many human die

the massive polution have an effect, which can be seen with your eyes. believing that the polution have no effect IS naive and just false

i know that the global warming doesnt have to do anything with polution but read my post again

the polution damages our nature.that is a fact and can be already seen

the biggest danger is when no plankton will exist anymore.then no fishes=many human die
    the massive polution have an effect, which can be seen with your eyes. believing that the polution have no effect IS naive and just false[/b]
    OH THE PLANKTON OH THE FISHES OH LORDY NO wait are polar bears still consider extinct when there actually overpopulated lol can&#39;t wait till the #&#39;s are right and i can hunt me some whiteys would be an awesome hunting trip

again global warmings over now on to polluting the earth and omg the water bottles need to be taxed om my gawd ur funny

ignaz

OH THE PLANKTON OH THE FISHES OH LORDY NO wait are polar bears still consider extinct when there actually overpopulated lol can&#39;t wait till the #&#39;s are right and i can hunt me some whiteys would be an awesome hunting trip

again global warmings over now on to polluting the earth and omg the water bottles need to be taxed om my gawd ur funny[/b]
    can you please use factual sentences which contain arguments which are directed against my sentences?it would make it alot easier for me to write an answer

i never said global warming is made by humans, tho a bit was caused of humans

Xtr3m3

Global warming is cause by many things...one of those things is humans <_<

Xtr3m3

how&#39;s that ? wat actual evidence is there that is credible that shows it will help "against" global warming as there ZERO evidence to date that WE HUMANS are the cause of "global warming" FYI its namechanged to climate change as long its snowing outside because "global warming" doesn&#39;t sell algores carbon credits during the winter but hey summer comes around and back on the global warming bus[/b]
    What can I say...I love arguing with you because you give people the wrong facts on everything. "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" are the same thing. The only difference between them is that "Global Warming" is used by Democrats to scare the public on can happen in the future. Whereas, "Climate Change" is used by Republican that don&#39;t want to spent there budget/funding in this subject, and to make the subject less meaningful. The main difference between the two is that "Climate Change" is a cyclical cycle that the earth is going through. Scientific evidence can support this in LOTS of ways. While "Global Warming" is said to be caused by humans. The evidence that supports it goes back to the late 1800&#39;s where the railroad, cars, etc where being build and the CO2 in the atmosphere has increase significantly as of today. Both evidence can cancel each other out...but at the same time they are very unique perspectives which separates them both.

again global warmings over now on to polluting the earth and omg the water bottles need to be taxed om my gawd ur funny[/b]
    you realise plankton are the most essential part of the food chain right? Moron.

There&#39;s no point arguing with private, he is the biggest retard on this forum, and that&#39;s saying something. It&#39;s almost as if on any given subject, he will take whichever stance is laughably wrong. Get an education.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

you realise plankton are the most essential part of the food chain right? Moron.

There&#39;s no point arguing with private, he is the biggest retard on this forum, and that&#39;s saying something. It&#39;s almost as if on any given subject, he will take whichever stance is laughably wrong. Get an education.[/b]
    In USA they teach that mcdonalds and starbucks is.

Phytoplankton ^_^

Banned

In USA they teach that mcdonalds and starbucks is.[/b]
    No =[. It&#39;s just Private..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

No =[. It&#39;s just Private..[/b]
    Sry

i never said global warming is made by humans, tho a bit was caused of humans[/b]
    NO EVIDENCE

Global warming is cause by many things...one of those things is humans <_<[/b]
    NO EVIDENCE and democrats dont even say global warming nemore only time they do is to reach out to all the retarded house wives who attended gores cult like meetings if u wanna talk about co2 emissions and get ur panties in a twist go research it and maybe u&#39;ll stop hugging the trees lolo ITS HILARIOUS to me as i grew up spending all my summers at a farm and know more about this shit then my keyboard will allow me to type

@ the retards i dont need an education thats the great thing about america im making the average income expected after a full college education and i technically didn&#39;t even graduate high school as i was homeschooled and thanks to bush being a bad ass and staying on for 4 more years my diploma = ur diploma . HONESTLY an education these days means jack shit ok i have close friends with masters in god knows wat but they spent anywhere from 40-150 k on an education yet there working at a factory n shit like that because they dont wanna leave michigan because its where there family is and im in the same boat as them i just didn&#39;t blow 100k and 2-8 years on a shitty piece of paper

i obviously know wat plankton is and i honestly give a shit if u can&#39;t argue with someone who goes against ur own personal opinion 000000 u just call them retarded as u constantly flame anyone who believes in creation which i do so im obviously not going to worry about plankton or the fish

but way to gang up on me bois meat fest ftw at least im here replying most wouldn&#39;t bother with u guys and then this forum would just be a big circle jerk

ignaz

创i never said global warming is made by humans, tho a bit was caused of humans创

创NO EVIDENCE创

you never heard of the ozone hole?

the ozone hole is 100% proven
    as well it is proven that more light comes to the earth
    the ozone sphere blocks alot of the light
    if it wouldnt exist then it would be pretty hot here

more light=warm
    you can see it on sunny days..or do you want to tell me that more sun doesnt mean it gets warmer

创HONESTLY an education these days means jack shit创

^^

if the globe is warming why is it all of gores butt buddys have gone against him in a number of aways including showing the world has infact cooled itself over the last 10 years global warming the theory says different

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast