Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Car that runs on any type of water

This is a discussion on Car that runs on any type of water within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This proces is something you should normally have coverd in basic alchemy lessons at school[/b] Thats the reason why mexicans ...
Page: 4

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This proces is something you should normally have coverd in basic alchemy lessons at school[/b]
    Thats the reason why mexicans just figured that out xD Africans found it out with UN help so they cheated.

Yes im evul.

P.S Alchemy eh? U guys have fun with philosophers stones, wierd signs and turning crap into gold in belgium? :P Oh and im still evul.

ignaz

Its not just the mexicans. They do it in several places in africa too. What they do is heat up the water so the salt remains in its dried form, while the water evaporates, gets seperated and then cooled down to form waterdrops again which make for a drinkable liquid ( boiled water = free of bacteries )

This proces is something you should normally have coverd in basic alchemy lessons at school[/b]

´´The Mexicans have developed a way to convert salt water (sea water) into drinking water.´´

this looked to me as if they developed a special method

i know the method you mean.. i can see it when noodles are cooked
    but i thought something else was ment as he sayd the mexicans developed it

vaporizing water and catch it dont require any big development and i dont think the mexicans ´´developed ´´

and actually there is another method too using membranes which dont let salt through

im not sure who made the second method first but a californian realised the importance of it first

Thats the reason why mexicans just figured that out xD Africans found it out with UN help so they cheated.

Yes im evul.

P.S Alchemy eh? U guys have fun with philosophers stones, wierd signs and turning crap into gold in belgium? :P Oh and im still evul.[/b]
    Your mean! I ment chemistry or whatever that subject was. Have you watched Full Metal Alchemist by chance? :P

Your mean! I ment chemistry or whatever that subject was. Have you watched Full Metal Alchemist by chance? :P[/b]
    A little, only anime thingy i love is hellsing, any others need me to force myself to watch. But if u mean the philosophers stone and shit, its not originated from full metal alchemist, it was being "developed" (lol) for real. Poor poor middle age dumbarses.

A little, only anime thingy i love is hellsing, any others need me to force myself to watch. But if u mean the philosophers stone and shit, its not originated from full metal alchemist, it was being "developed" (lol) for real. Poor poor middle age dumbarses.[/b]

No kiddin'

Banned

this had already been invented a few years back , i seen a video of it on at college doing some envirometal subject on my construction course, theres a engline powered by water , and a big oil company shell it hink , bought the patern/idea, and shelved it , and do i need to explain why .... just take a look at there profit marjins

No kiddin'[/b]
    Just to make sure that some uhmm.. less educated learn smth new today^^

Just to make sure that some uhmm.. less educated learn smth new today^^[/b]
    you aren't referring to me now are you?

you aren't referring to me now are you?[/b]
    Nop, to rednecks.

all credit goes to kevin costner water world same concept used on urine

Nop, to rednecks.[/b]

Give this man a treat! ( on my behalf! )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234