Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

caught by surprise

This is a discussion on caught by surprise within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; this afternoon i was taking a nap and my friend adam was calling me. he would not stop fucking calling ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default caught by surprise

this afternoon i was taking a nap and my friend adam was calling me. he would not stop fucking calling me so i decided to stop picking up the phone. later on i went to take a nap upstairs only to hear some horrible news i have heard in my entire life.

my father got into a accident at work where a truck ended up rolling on top of him. he was rushed to my states capital city hospital. my mother did not have her cellphone on her and it had been ringing all afternoon. i was in no way prepared to hear this news.

i dont know what to do if he lives or not. ive never dealt with a situation like this. i dont know any details. and now i must call my grandmother and explain to her exactly what happened.

FatM4n

Hmm. If it's real, I hope you father lives, cuz it's not healthy to loose ur dad at such a low age in life etc etc, and I think theres ppl to talk about such things and help you get over your sorrow

Banned

i am not joking about anything, im being completely honest. i have no way to go see him either. my sister is up at college and my car overheats way to fast. where he is located he is about 20-30 miles away from me. (50 kilometers)

DragonFire

omg....I dont even know what to say I hope Everything Turns out for the best..

Omg dude that's horrible, I can say I've shared that feeling, not pretty. Keep updated.

I hope it will turn out as the best O_o good luck man

My uncle was involved in a situation were a truck fell on him he lived dont worry man

Sheriff

Do something dude! , anything !! , call someone ..., dont stay home watching ko forums!

DragonFire

Originally posted by Sheriff
    Do something dude! , anything !! , call someone ..., dont stay home watching ko forums!
    dont make the situation worse <_<

Banned

well, mom just called saying he is alright. but dont know if anything is broken. she made it sound alot worse than it really was....

i hate her for making me worry like that.

FatM4n

Mommy sometimes knows teh best, but they over take sometimes, but she said he was alright so i guess you have less to worry about

Phosgene

i hope he will feel better m8

TunaFishyMe

wish you and your family the best man

Cocaine

hope your dad's ok bro

_DecapitatoR_

Good to hear that he is ok. I hope his recovery is quick .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast