Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cellphone!

This is a discussion on Cellphone! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just wanna know which plant is cheaper so I can tell my dad to get me one btw I ...
Page: 1

I just wanna know which plant is cheaper so I can tell my dad to get me one btw I live in Canada Toronto
    I cant get one bymyself yet cuz Im not working rite now lol but I need one so badly

legendmage

well i live in canada toronto too and i currently have a Rogers student plan with my phone and it is around 35$ dollars a month. It has 300 minutes a month plus 1000 on weekends, free incoming calls and my10 access.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Are you 10?

We don't know how you use your phone... Mostly texting or calling mins?

Just search around on the provider websites and choose the best plan for you.

koodo is the way to go it starts from 15$/month
    i got the 25$/month plan + 5$ caller ID
    its unlimited txting along with 100 or so minutes.

koodo is the way to go it starts from 15$/month
    i got the 25$/month plan + 5$ caller ID
    its unlimited txting along with 100 or so minutes.[/b]
    100 minutes only ?-.-'

Banned Senior Member

all depends what it's purpose is. I have Pay as you Go, I rarely make a call and I use it for messaging/msn. unlimited messages costs me $10/m for anywhere in North America, and I believe the msn is only $5/m. Using Telus for the past few years

i forgot to add:
    free evenings/weekends after 7

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I pay 30 euro a month for only 150 minutes.

beat that.

Europe is expensive

Banned

I just wanna know which plant is cheaper so I can tell my dad to get me one btw I live in Canada Toronto
    I cant get one bymyself yet cuz Im not working rite now lol but I need one so badly[/b]
    Daisies.

metro pcs in michigan is the cheapest unlimited internet text calls local and long distance all for like 40-50 bucks a month

i have palm centro 115 a month unlimited everything with sprint

I cant get one bymyself yet cuz Im not working rite now lol but I need one so badly[/b]
    i bought a little fern plant for my desk and it was only like 3$

Daisies.[/b]

lol sexe got it to

DragonFire

get a Koodo phone they are awesome

im with koodo and i fucking hate it. Depends on how much your going to use it and how much you can spend, if you use it like 24/7 then you might look into a blackberry , and that plan goes from 30 -40 a month or you can grab an iphone. Im on koodo paying 25 a month with the LG keybo and i fucking hate it. i love the phone but service and shit sucks and im going with rogers and the blackberry next week.

go to oakville to buy yours so that you have calling into toronto missisauga, burlington and hamilton non long distance so that they don't charge you if you buy it in toronto you'll get calling to like toronto missisauga and ajax not long distance which is shit.

DragonFire

im with koodo and i fucking hate it. Depends on how much your going to use it and how much you can spend, if you use it like 24/7 then you might look into a blackberry , and that plan goes from 30 -40 a month or you can grab an iphone. Im on koodo paying 25 a month with the LG keybo and i fucking hate it. i love the phone but service and shit sucks and im going with rogers and the blackberry next week.

go to oakville to buy yours so that you have calling into toronto missisauga, burlington and hamilton non long distance so that they don't charge you if you buy it in toronto you'll get calling to like toronto missisauga and ajax not long distance which is shit.[/b]
    that is really suprising, I litterally have that exact plan and phone and its the best one ive had yet, i always have server and my phone bill is never more than what my plan is.

that is really suprising, I litterally have that exact plan and phone and its the best one ive had yet, i always have server and my phone bill is never more than what my plan is.[/b]
    the only problem with koodo is they have pretty crappy phones and the signal is sometimes shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast