Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check this guy out OMG

This is a discussion on Check this guy out OMG within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div> Originally posted by Dragonfaire @ <!--QuoteBegin-Holy It's not about the strenght that much believe me, ...
Page: 2

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy

It's not about the strenght that much believe me, I used to breakdance before. It's all about technique and very little strenght.
    While what you say may possibly be true look at the build of this guy and tell me that he is not strong. To be as built as he is and still be incredibly limber is amazing. (Not to mention he is adorably cute! Whoops Who said that !?! :blink: )

He is strong off course. But I'm telling u I weight 25-30 kilos less then he does and I used to do more then half the moves he does. And thats after training for about 1 year. I've met that guy IRL and he told me has trained for about 6-7 years.

Poor guy is a lil crippled, I dunno if anyone noticed it when he's dancing. One of his legs is shorter then the other .[/b]
    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous of this guy! :lol: And as for being crippled, he seems to do just fine to me. :P And after showing off doing his thing he gives that "I know I am good" look right before the end of the video completely sexy and he damn well knows it too!

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy

It's not about the strenght that much believe me, I used to breakdance before. It's all about technique and very little strenght.
    While what you say may possibly be true look at the build of this guy and tell me that he is not strong. To be as built as he is and still be incredibly limber is amazing. (Not to mention he is adorably cute! Whoops Who said that !?! :blink: )

He is strong off course. But I'm telling u I weight 25-30 kilos less then he does and I used to do more then half the moves he does. And thats after training for about 1 year. I've met that guy IRL and he told me has trained for about 6-7 years.

Poor guy is a lil crippled, I dunno if anyone noticed it when he's dancing. One of his legs is shorter then the other .[/b]
    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous of this guy! :lol: And as for being crippled, he seems to do just fine to me. :P And after showing off doing his thing he gives that "I know I am good" look right before the end of the video completely sexy and he damn well knows it too![/b][/quote]

I have nuthin to be jealous about since I'm alot sexier then he is :rollseyes:. And he is crippled, google his ass and u might find more movies with him. His name is Junior and he's from France

Banned

ý from france

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined
    ý from france
    nice try ^_^ TURK!!!! :lol:

omfg nice one oO teach plýs

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol its about upper body strength aswell as technique..

kenpai

That's bboy junior, he got some skills. Isnt even the best in the world, but definitly good and fun to watch. I think one of his legs is injured/missing or something and he got like a replica 'wooden leg' or something. Thats why he can do some tricks probably cause of the weightbalance being different.

look up bboy junior on youtube or google. Here is his site: http://www.b-boyjunior.com/

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy

Sounds like someone is a bit jealous of this guy! :lol: And as for being crippled, he seems to do just fine to me. :P And after showing off doing his thing he gives that "I know I am good" look right before the end of the video completely sexy and he damn well knows it too![/b][/quote]

(Shhh . . .dont tell holy I'm posting this pic of him...he doesnt know I have it) ^_^

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous of this guy! *:lol: And as for being crippled, he seems to do just fine to me. * And after showing off doing his thing he gives that "I know I am good" look right before the end of the video completely sexy and he damn well knows it too!

(Shhh . . .dont tell holy I'm posting this pic of him...he doesnt know I have it) ^_^[/b]
    :lol:

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    Originally posted by Holy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy

Poor guy is a lil crippled, I dunno if anyone noticed it when he's dancing. One of his legs is shorter then the other .
    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous of this guy! :lol: And as for being crippled, he seems to do just fine to me. :P And after showing off doing his thing he gives that "I know I am good" look right before the end of the video completely sexy and he damn well knows it too![/b]

(Shhh . . .dont tell holy I'm posting this pic of him...he doesnt know I have it) ^_^[/b][/quote]

Why did I have a feeling u would post that noob? :P

zomg

TunaFishyMe

pushups like that require a lot of strength

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12