Child Molester

This is a discussion on Child Molester within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1186549536 ( little bit less violence ) These are watching in a news interview of a child molester. It's sick....
Page: 1

DaKidGotSkillz

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1186549536 ( little bit less violence )

These are watching in a news interview of a child molester. It's sick.

Um... there is nothing in this besides some foul language that would be considered NSFW.

Don't like the title of this tbh

If I caught the chance, any kiddie-fiddler or rapist I deem as a cunt, will be slit from between their eyeballs to their assholes. If I can't be fucked stringing them up, I'd slice them from ear to ear.

I'd accept jail, for the greater good.

Banned

If I caught the chance, any kiddie-fiddler or rapist I deem as a cunt, will be slit from between their eyeballs to their assholes. If I can't be fucked stringing them up, I'll slice them from ear to ear.

I'd accept jail, for the greater good.[/b]
    check the priest nearest you!

If I caught the chance, any kiddie-fiddler or rapist I deem as a cunt, will be slit from between their eyeballs to their assholes. If I can't be fucked stringing them up, I'll slice them from ear to ear.

Aren't you hard

Banned

+1

I wouldn't do any of that, but it's great to read about internet nerds on forum steroid get their ass kicked.

Psy

I tried to find the scene in Slither where that actually happens, but instead I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8sXwi7gEcw

Sorry for the non sequitur post

Ripper_of_romania

I tried to find the scene in Slither where that actually happens, but instead I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8sXwi7gEcw

Sorry for the non sequitur post[/b]

You mean Velvet Revolver -Slither?

As for DannytheMan
    Aren't you abit living in 21st century in a civilized world instead of an yurt or are you trying to do what Moe said ( Moe omg cease these comments please I'm dieing in laughter everytime I read them )

As for the topic...humans are humans :P

Aren't you hard[/b]
    /yawn, was an opinion not a threat.

Go be sarcastic somewhere else numbnuts, you're post only made me giggle anyway.

EDIT: Zero, I don't see you post much... so strikes me... why post here? Kiddy touching a personal hobby? Go blow a donkey, sad-sacks.

Ripper_Of_R I don't get what you mean... 21st Cent?

My whole point was, scum don't deserve to live, bring back the extermination camps, kill off the dregs of society (through Vandy and Moe in with them too). Call it controversial, call it what this world needs...

god i love zeros and moe's posts..