Christmas Pressent From SANTA

This is a discussion on Christmas Pressent From SANTA within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; OK, im sorry if someone has already asked, but seen the forums have all been changed around i cbf searching ...
Page: 1

Bondi

OK, im sorry if someone has already asked, but seen the forums have all been changed around i cbf searching

Has K2 implimented the NPC for trading in the Green Christmas Pressents that were dropped by the big fat ugly santa that lagged the servers every 8 and a half hours or so, which then lead to turks bugging the anvil to upgrade armors to +8?

If any one knows where you can trade them in can you please reply

thx, have a good year everyone!!!

OK, im sorry if someone has already asked, but seen the forums have all been changed around i cbf searching
    Has K2 implimented the NPC for trading in the Green Christmas Pressents that were dropped by the big fat ugly santa that lagged the servers every 8 and a half hours or so, which then lead to turks bugging the anvil to upgrade armors to +8?

If any one knows where you can trade them in can you please reply

thx, have a good year everyone!!![/b]
    Wondering why you're blaming turks when this bug is posted on a largely english forum. And found by an english person... And there has been alot of topics about these presents open you're eyes.. I've sent a ticket about it, we'll see what they say.. Prolly Hail user- fuck off!

DisillusionedIdealogue

Wondering why you're blaming turks when this bug is posted on a largely english forum. And found by an english person... And there has been alot of topics about these presents open you're eyes.. I've sent a ticket about it, we'll see what they say.. Prolly Hail user- fuck off![/b]
    cus hes an idiot... :mellow:

Bondi

cus hes an idiot... :mellow:[/b]

im a idiot?

thanks alot
    ive never used forums u a$$hole and from your response i can see why

ill give u fukin mellow

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

im a idiot?

thanks alot
    ive never used forums u a$$hole and from your response i can see why

ill give u fukin mellow[/b]
    Perhaps they don't appreciate the racial prejudice you're placing.
    I'd suggest deviating from it, just be nice and others will do the same. (there's always camaz0tz but ignore him)

Canadian

I'd suggest deviating from it, just be nice and others will do the same. (there's always camaz0tz but ignore him)[/b]
    Just curious, but is the turkish ip range still banned on this forum ? :unsure:

Bondi

Just curious, but is the turkish ip range still banned on this forum ? :unsure:[/b]

im in Australia

oh fuk it

and no im not turk

Bondi

I'd suggest deviating from it, just be nice and others will do the same. (there's always camaz0tz but ignore him)[/b]

Racial Prejudice?? why for stating a fact?

jesus dude racists are people who want to murder and wipe out an ethnic group or minority, because of their belifes or there way of life, trust me in real life i get that every day, i was not implying anything racist in any forms.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Racial Prejudice?? why for stating a fact?

jesus dude racists are people who want to murder and wipe out an ethnic group or minority, because of their belifes or there way of life, trust me in real life i get that every day, i was not implying anything racist in any forms.[/b]
    If this gets into a post about racism I'll move it to Off Topic.

Racism:
    a policy [not necessarily governmental, can be a personal policy]... , etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.[/b]

Psy

edit: fuck this "no delete" feature