Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

/close please

This is a discussion on /close please within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I am coming to this forum here, where I know many people check constantly, and I think I can get ...
Page: 1

I am coming to this forum here, where I know many people check constantly, and I think I can get many suggestions on what to do here. Please take my issue seriouslly.
    Let me start with my story then i'll take your responses into consideration.

I have gone to school with this girl(rachel) since 8th grade(both seniors now). At the time I wasnt into girls and all that because I was still young. We have been friends since and I never got the feeling that she really "liked me." I have had other girfriends since then, but I cant find anyone that means the same as she means to me.
    Now that I have decided to say something and man up, she has started "dating" someone, one of my best friends. I currently am seeing this girl, but no one will be like Rachel. I dont know what to do now, ive told my friend about, and hes like "what do u expect me to do now?" I have told me best friend how I feel about her(rachel) and he is like well "what i am suppose to do now, ive always had the feelin u stil liked her". hes like "well not to me an ass but how am I expected to respond to this." I told him if they like each other-do so. He responded with, "thanks for the permission..not like i need it though. ttyl " another friend of mine says that he shouldnt be dick like that and that he should be a little more understanding because telling him had to be the toughest thing ever. He as well as everyone that knows me, is aware that I have always liked her, even though i was never open about it to everyone. Him and her are like total oppisites, they hate doing the same stuff, and im not just saying that because im mad, but because they both have mentioned it to me. Her and i went on grad nite the other night(every senior in the state of florida goes to disneyworld for 1 night, till 4am to party) and we were flirty with each other from the get go. we held arms and hands(like bf+gf) but didnt realize it at times. early in the night she mentioned "what happens here, stays here 2nite". so she finds me attractive enough to do shit with that night, but didnt want anyone else to find out(im assuming my bestfriend-whos shes kind of seeing and others). i texted her telling her how i feel about her but havent heard back from her yet. i dont know whether to ask her out, and tell her in person(assuming she'll agree to hang out). or try to handle the issue in another manner. I dont know how to resolve this, and I am turning to the ko4life community to help me. No dick responses and no flaming. Thank you.

banaanc

the answer to this is as simple, as its hard to do it - tell her what you feel about her, if she doesnt have same feelings to you at least you'll know, and if that guy is really your friend he'll understand.

btw this should go to offtopic :P

sorry, but off topic and general are sort of the same thing. i figured id get more responses faster being as i am sort of under some time constraints. Please allow this topic to stay under general for the time being so i can get help. ty

Tell her how you feel, and see if she feels the same. If so, then she'll dump the guy she's with (if it is your best friend, expect a fight to come out of it) and be open to dating you....if she continues dating him and messes around with you on the side...enjoy it if you like but expect her to mess around with other guys as well, or with other guys later after you get together. If she really doesn't like the guy she's dating now, but keeps going out with him anyways, means he's probably got a huge weiner and she likes it and doesn't want to give it up (just yet atleast). Seriously, all you can do is tell her how you feel and see how she reacts.

ISRsoldier

Dont get me wrong but..
    If she isnt with you right now and with someone else(in that case with you best friend, doesnt mtter though), naturally, your not ment to be with eachother.

Best for you, go talk to her like the one before me said, you woke up too late :blink:
    Good luck

she knows briefly but doesnt understand how much i care for her. and ya-im seriouslly expecting a fight to break out-but he might just be the pussy and back away. and not to act like every other guy out there. im pretty sure im bigger than him. and hes a chicken shit, he is awlays scared to make a move, from what ive heard and from the time we were out partying. if i can get her to hangout with me one time, i think i have a very good chance of convincing her to take me seriouslly. (i dont wanna be mean to him, but its somehting i have to do for myself). ive talked to her sister(because i have known them for the last 6 years or so)-who is a few years younger about this already and she has been helpin me some what. she hates my friend cus hes the biggest dick(she thinks, so does everyone else, most people think he hates the world and calls him "emo") but idk how this will turn out. only hope is to tell her how i really feel, and let it unfold, whether in my favor or not i guess. :S

Banned

Well, i sort of had the same problem when Loz cheated on me. I was having to fight for her, I spoke to her, and i threatened the fuck out of the other lad. Leaving pretty scary answer phone messages, then acting on them is awesome way to get this lad to realise, you aint joking.
    But..thats what I did...if I were you, literally speak to her and "tell" her, not just talk, make sure she knows, put a bit of guilt into it, make her realise shes with the wrong lad, guilt and women = amazing, you seem to get what ever you want, they hate feeling bad, well, I know that from experience.
    Just make sure she knows, make sure he knows, cause after liking someone for so long, then being fucked in the ass twice, by her getting with someone else, thats rough.
    You can only persuade her, and make her realise, you want her, and you can be alot more for her, than he can.

gL bro, you've helped me alot throughout my epidemic. Hope I help.

SillyHo

Twisted while you feel super strong about this girl now, I can say honestly it wont matter as much later in life. You are pouring 100% into this but its like a creek at 100% capacity, not very much, compared to how you will feel and act later on. I am 36 years old and still best friends with my best friend in Highschool. I have had 7 other women I had sex with, 1 I was engaged to, and multiple other women I was seeing before I met my wife 15 years ago.

Old saying to me still comes to mind "Bros before Hos". I can also freely admit I wasnt friends with ANY girl in Highschool that I didnt find sexually attractive. Its the nature of the beast, good luck with everything and I hope you find this mildly helpful.

ISRsoldier

Listen.. the problem starts when you say "i'll try to convince her" buddy i hate to be the one who push you into the pool,
    in that case if you both will ever experienced a realationship it wont less long

Well, i sort of had the same problem when Loz cheated on me. I was having to fight for her, I spoke to her, and i threatened the fuck out of the other lad. Leaving pretty scary answer phone messages, then acting on them is awesome way to get this lad to realise, you aint joking.
    But..thats what I did...if I were you, literally speak to her and "tell" her, not just talk, make sure she knows, put a bit of guilt into it, make her realise shes with the wrong lad, guilt and women = amazing, you seem to get what ever you want, they hate feeling bad, well, I know that from experience.
    Just make sure she knows, make sure he knows, cause after liking someone for so long, then being fucked in the ass twice, by her getting with someone else, thats rough.
    You can only persuade her, and make her realise, you want her, and you can be alot more for her, than he can.

gL bro, you've helped me alot throughout my epidemic. Hope I help.[/b]
    "guilting" her into a relationship is going to lead to more problems later down the road, it's the wrong way to go about it. Now maybe if you were saying that to someone who's g/f scratched their car and they were trying to get a blow job from her, it would work.

ty all so far. and mike=if u ever have any problems bro, just call, even tho i cant do much being as i live across the world from u. ill be there to talk to about shit.
    and by no means do i want to make her feeel quilty at anytime, i mean its ultimately up to her to make the decision, i can only give what i have to offer.

ISRsoldier

i can only give what i have to offer.[/b]
    Said it all

Richie

Depends have u defined Do i really actually love her,or is it i love her like a sister can tell her anything?
    As u stated (the guy is not right, total opp)
    When u have sorted it out in ya own head which love it is,then only u can take ur own advise/actions.

BTW this is not Richie, as he would have made fun of ya.(im the missus)

Anyways good luck on wateva u do.

more suggestions opinion please!!

up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast