Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Clothing Topic!

This is a discussion on The Clothing Topic! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; my clothes used to be mostly bluenotes or the same style as it, but I just grab something from here ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

my clothes used to be mostly bluenotes or the same style as it, but I just grab something from here and there now h34r:

Famous shirt
    any jeans
    Nike 6.0s
    and im good to go

Woo it seems theres a lotta diesel lovers xD

Akutee u gotta get brands like Diesel, G-Star, Psycho Cowboy, Iceman, Shine or D&G oh, and jeans from Gucci is just rauuurw! specially on boys uh uh

I just bought 2 t-shirts 30 mins ago XD they look like this:
    http://www.smartgirl.dk/fashion/VisVare.as...1449&mid=91
    and
    http://www.smartgirl.dk/fashion/VisVare.as...3563&mid=61

Oh, and i wear alot of clothes by Deecom :P every raver should know that brand! [/b]
    :P besides diesel, the other brands are either too whitewashed (too caucasian) or its nt that popular here xD

anyone here an Original Fake fan? <3

Banned

well diesel is also alright what sorta european brands do you got at your place?

i try top keep a variety but almost always find myself wearing some sort of ecko

girbauds , gucci , rocawear , sean jean , and a few dolce and gabanna suits

my favorite hoody tho = ecko storm trooper hoody

since we have a shoe topic already i wont bother mentioning the jordans i got yesterday

well diesel is also alright what sorta european brands do you got at your place?[/b]
    european brands hmm:

Bench ( i just got a bench jacket/windbreaker )
    Diesel
    Cheap Monday
    LV
    Gucci
    Versace
    Dior

not really that sure, since im not into much european brands, besides bench :P

Japanese brands are really popular here (since like 30% of vancouver are hong-kong people, and jap brands are popular in HK)

Oh, we also have J. Lindenberg... only reason i know this brand is because one of my frds really likes it :P i personally dont think the stuff are worth the price...

Banned

well alot of the stuff, is overpriced imo :P
    Dior is also cool, i personally love that brand same with gucci :P ive never heard of Cheap Monday thou xD

my buddys wife works for a retailer that deals in all the high end bull shit i bought some purse for a girl @ 50 % mark down thing was originally 5 grand and not even available to the public yet

personally i dont mind paying alot for clothes 80-200 dollars on jeans is reasonable for me because i make them last usually on shirts tho i usually go cheap and order them online i love having shirts that are unique

my buddys wife works for a retailer that deals in all the high end bull shit i bought some purse for a girl @ 50 % mark down thing was originally 5 grand and not even available to the public yet

personally i dont mind paying alot for clothes 80-200 dollars on jeans is reasonable for me because i make them last usually on shirts tho i usually go cheap and order them online i love having shirts that are unique[/b]
    80-200 euro or USD? Oo&#39;

if its USD than thats regular priced jeans Oo&#39;

Banned

my jeans usually cost somehwere like 400-600 usd : > atleast xD!

usd and thats just wat i like to spend anything more , then someone else is probly shopping with me and picking shit i dont like out

my jeans usually cost somehwere like 400-600 usd : > atleast xD![/b]
    wow what brands do u wear? Oo&#39;

skull? imperials? LVC?

Banned

gucci usually :P but its the brand new stuff that comes out :P i also got some stuff from Louis Vuitton :P but eh, thats not jeans

gucci usually :P but its the brand new stuff that comes out :P i also got some stuff from Louis Vuitton :P but eh, thats not jeans [/b]
    ohh yeah gucci stuff are quite exp ><"

LV Oo&#39; is it popular amongst guys there? cuz like 99% of the LV here are for chicks :P

I know in hong kong, theres a way bigger selection for mens compared to here

Banned

ive got no clue if its populare for guys :P i dont think it is, atleast ive never seen a guy with a LV bag :P they use Friis more in Denmark i once bought a LV pocket for 300 usd XD!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast