Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

a company worse/equal to K2?

This is a discussion on a company worse/equal to K2? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; what you say? you dont believe their is a company worse then K2? who takes money from you even faster ...
Page: 1

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

what you say? you dont believe their is a company worse then K2? who takes money from you even faster without you even knowing it :P

thats right! its blizzard ^^

i was checking some WoW stuff and then i came onto this topic,

http://kotaku.com/gaming/world-of-warcraft...zard-207124.php

Speed

lol... crazy stuff 20 euros every click... thats messed up

Jesusr0x

If the Democratic Party of the United States was a company, it would be the worse company in the US.

ewenson_tr

If the Democratic Party of the United States was a company, it would be the worse company in the US.[/b]

Worst. Tard.

If the Democratic Party of the United States was a company, it would be the worse company in the US.[/b]
    You are so pathetically brainwashed I actually feel sorry for you.

You are so pathetically brainwashed I actually feel sorry for you.[/b]
    lol wats wrong eric fox news got you but hurt ?

Jesusr0x

You are so pathetically brainwashed I actually feel sorry for you.[/b]
    Well lets see, Big Government, Murderous, Traitorous, Saboteurs, Persecution Christians, William(Wille) Horton(Go Look it up, its a fucking disgrace to America that we allowed a politician do this), Lies. Also their fucking dumb, killing babies is choice but when someone murders someone its wrong to send them to the chair or any other thing because they can be "rehabilitated"(Refer to William Horton.)

You guys will never look it up any ways so I will say it here. William Horton robbed and stabbed a 17 year old got sentence to life. Now 12 years later he got a furlough, which the Liberals defend by saying "It's to rehabilitate them into society," but William Horton didn't need to be rehabilitated because he was in prison for life. Well the Massachusetts governor gave him a furlough anyways, he went and robbed a gas station or liquor store and the 19 year old cashier gave him the money then he stabbed the kid to death. Then he went and robbed the house waited all day for the owner to get home, tortured him, then his girlfriend came home and he raped her. Their defense was "they weren't married and were living together, they were living in sin, its their punishment." Stupid Democrats. Also John Kerry used a woman from a agency that wants abortion up to the age of 13 to try to trick people to think he was against abortion.

Cleatus

Well lets see, Big Government, Murderous, Traitorous, Saboteurs, Persecution Christians, William(Wille) Horton(Go Look it up, its a fucking disgrace to America that we allowed a politician do this), Lies. Also their fucking dumb, killing babies is choice but when someone murders someone its wrong to send them to the chair or any other thing because they can be "rehabilitated"(Refer to William Horton.)

You guys will never look it up any ways so I will say it here. William Horton robbed and stabbed a 17 year old got sentence to life. Now 12 years later he got a furlough, which the Liberals defend by saying "It's to rehabilitate them into society," but William Horton didn't need to be rehabilitated because he was in prison for life. Well the Massachusetts governor gave him a furlough anyways, he went and robbed a gas station or liquor store and the 19 year old cashier gave him the money then he stabbed the kid to death. Then he went and robbed the house waited all day for the owner to get home, tortured him, then his girlfriend came home and he raped her. Their defense was "they weren't married and were living together, they were living in sin, its their punishment." Stupid Democrats. Also John Kerry used a woman from a agency that wants abortion up to the age of 13 to try to trick people to think he was against abortion.[/b]
    You have erectile dysfunction don't you? There can be no other logical reasoning for your angst.

Psy

I would like to see some logic directed at JesuSR0x rather than some single lined insults.

Cleatus

yes.. well there was logic. please do some research you will see.

that guy is a troll. There was no mention of politics in this thread.. yet he insists on bring up his jaded views in every thread he posts. He's not contributing anything in any way.

So, I understand you're catching the tail end of things. Please be assured efforts have been made to treat the young man fairly and as an adult. If you look back about 4 weeks at some of his threads, you'll begin to understand that was a futile effort. All that is left now are insults. Ignoring him doesn't work as he won't go away.

He wants to fight. I think it makes him feel better in life somehow. In the end, you'll see that the insults are really complimentary - as we've paid attention and have given the child exactly what he's looking for.

sif worst company
    sif blizzard

HEY everyone make mistake sometime

Blizzard is awesome. they hosted B.net for free... k2? Free2play, Pay2connect :P
    Blizzard made starcraft, best game on the planet ^_^... k2? took a good game and made it worse

Blizzard > k2 * five hundred thousand times

TunaFishyMe

rofl? blizzard a bad company? they have never made a single crappy game in their fucking life. WC, Diablo, SC...everyone of those series sell crazily because they are wicked games. They hosted B.Net for FREE for 10 years for all of theirs games. all you have to do is buy 1 of their games...what more can you ask. WoW is a massive MMORPG. ITS MASSIVE. People have 1 setback and you shoot them in the foot.

Jesusr0x

yes.. well there was logic. please do some research you will see.

that guy is a troll. There was no mention of politics in this thread.. yet he insists on bring up his jaded views in every thread he posts. He's not contributing anything in any way.

So, I understand you're catching the tail end of things. Please be assured efforts have been made to treat the young man fairly and as an adult. If you look back about 4 weeks at some of his threads, you'll begin to understand that was a futile effort. All that is left now are insults. Ignoring him doesn't work as he won't go away.

He wants to fight. I think it makes him feel better in life somehow. In the end, you'll see that the insults are really complimentary - as we've paid attention and have given the child exactly what he's looking for.[/b]
    I said if Democratic Party of the United States a was a company it would be the worst. Eric being a Liberal said I was brain washed. I then replied with a reason.

You haven't done anything, but insults. You can't defend the furlough because thats what you Liberals do, you decieve to make others think your good, but you support these.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I said if Democratic Party of the United States a was a company it would be the worst. Eric being a Liberal said I was brain washed. I then replied with a statement clearly made by a mentally incapacitated individual.

You haven't done anything, but insults. You can't defend the furlough because thats what you Liberals do, you decieve to make others think your good, but you support these.[/b]
    Can I just say: stop posting idiocy? Have you been brainwashed by your precious conservatism, failure of adaptation, death of courage, loss of logic, retardation of mind, and reversion to primacy?

After all, I don't need to state a reason, you know my logic, you know my argument, and you know you'll lose. Really, stop posting.

Jesusr0x

Can I just say: stop posting idiocy? Have you been brainwashed by your precious conservatism, failure of adaptation, death of courage, loss of logic, retardation of mind, and reversion to primacy?

After all, I don't need to state a reason, you know my logic, you know my argument, and you know you'll lose. Really, stop posting.[/b]
    Liberal talking about Courage, I wonder why only 7% of the Military has identified them self as Liberal, lots of courage there. Also saying I was brain washed, while I live in California is stupid.

Okay, prove that Furloughing William Horton was a good Idea. You lose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast