Short background. I bought my desktop back in 2004, and basically now, it's a shit box compared to all these brand new ones coming out... but that's technology I guess.

I know for a fact that I'm probably not the only one to be an owner of an old computer, so there might be other people on these forums wondering the same thing as I am. A game such as KO usually runs smoothly, and all those other simple games created back are fine to play. The problem is, that the current games being created require a much better system. Even WoW (released back in 2004) gives me really low fps if the server is populated. But more importantly, the ones released this year, for example like Aion, are much more graphical and bla bla, and basically when I'm in towns my FPS goes down to literally 1. So yeah I could simply improve my graphics card, but my other components are lacking process as well.

All I'm asking is what would be a BETTER THEN AVERAGE system specs for a computer, for gaming and other things taken into account. Reason for a better then average cause once again I plan to stick to a computer for quite a while and wouldn't want the best kind, but wouldn't want an average one either that I'd have to replace within 2-3 years. I would appreciate an online site of the specific one that you have bought or you think is worth buying... but if, just list the specs yourself, the main ones at least if you can't go into detail, like ram, cache, graphics, and so on...