Congratz to LSU

This is a discussion on Congratz to LSU within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Congratz to LSU for winning the bowl champion against an easy team that didnt deserved to go to the nation ...
Page: 1

simple182

Congratz to LSU for winning the bowl champion against an easy team that didnt deserved to go to the nation champion, Ohio State <_< . Who here agrees that Ohio state shouldnt be allowed to the national championship game again.. they only beat 3 rank teams( rank 23,24, and 23 ) and loss late in the season. Really should of been USC vs LSU or VTECH vs LSU or Oklahoma vs LSU . fuck ohio state ~_~

Anyways congratz to LSU for winning it. They deserved it ^^

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content....&CID=758976

Banned

ELL ESS YU

ELL ESS YU

YEAAA NIGGAZ

Banned

Congratz to LSU for winning the bowl champion against an easy team that didnt deserved to go to the nation champion, Ohio State <_< . Who here agrees that Ohio state shouldnt be allowed to the national championship game again.. they only beat 3 rank teams( rank 23,24, and 23 ) and loss late in the season. Really should of been USC vs LSU or VTECH vs LSU or Oklahoma vs LSU . fuck ohio state ~_~

Anyways congratz to LSU for winning it. They deserved it ^^

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content....&CID=758976[/b]
    Thanks baba. i only have to say few things

1: ohio only got in the game because they didnt play last few weeks of the season. There season was done when the other 3-4 teams infront of them were not done. Every team that lost that was infront of ohio ment that ohio would jump up 1 spot. Well the teams lost until ohio got #1.

2: V-TECH should have not played in the title game just for the fact that LSU smoked them during the season. what was it. 42-7?

3: USC can cry all they want. If they wanted to be in the NCS game then they shouldnt have lost to unranked teams during the season.

4: Now i seen all the bowl games i think the game should have been LSU vs USC.

Bye Bye. oh and didnt i tell you weeks ago? LSU was going to win but who said wrong? do i really need to get that topic that the USC fan made and people said LSU suck? lol

Robokill

I personally think it should&#39;ve been LSU vs. USC/UG ... but why do that when you can put an ocerrated Ohio State team in the NCS? Oh thats true its fun to see Ohio State get blown out! Seriously do you all know what a Buckeye is? Defined by websters dictionary as :

1)any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Aesculus, as A. glabra (Ohio buckeye), having palmate leaves, gray, scaly bark, and bell-shaped greenish-yellow flowers in upright clusters: the state tree of Ohio.

yea thats right, a fucking tree as a mascot. Dam I&#39;m scared now!

I thought it to be a rather boring game. I&#39;m an Ohio State fan over LSU anyday, but it&#39;s true Ohio played rather bad.

jordan900

i like neither one but i def didnt want ohio state to win

Banned

I thought it to be a rather boring game. I&#39;m an Ohio State fan over LSU anyday, but it&#39;s true Ohio played rather bad. [/b]
    Why? your from Alabama...You should want the SEC team to win..SEC was like what? 6-2 in their bowl games?

I would say more but i dont want to start a flame war

Ki1laH

Why? your from Alabama...You should want the SEC team to win..SEC was like what? 6-2 in their bowl games?

I would say more but i dont want to start a flame war [/b]
    People don&#39;t have to like where they are from ya know, and some people grow up some places then move.

Just throwing that out there...or they like more than one team.

I hate LSU and I hate Ohio state...but I hate Ohio state more, so I&#39;m glad lsu won.

Banned

People don&#39;t have to like where they are from ya know, and some people grow up some places then move.

Just throwing that out there...or they like more than one team.

I hate LSU and I hate Ohio state...but I hate Ohio state more, so I&#39;m glad lsu won.[/b]
    I know that i am not stupid. If your going to REP your state then REP your teams.

Why do you hate LSU?

If your going to REP your state then REP your teams.[/b]
    lol? Sense when did I represent my state. I live here, nothing more. I cant believe you actually said that. :lol:

I don&#39;t even go for Alabama because they have a sucky team this year.