Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

continuing random conversation topic

This is a discussion on continuing random conversation topic within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yes, I'll miss summer...
Page: 1

Default continuing random conversation topic

Yes, I'll miss summer

haha I have a couple friends that go to UT. One is in Life Science or whatever its called there, the other is in Engineering Science. I dont really like UT though cuz the campus is too big *Too much walking around. At Queens, 15 mins from one side to the next xD
    Ya, this one time I decided to have my morning 4 mile jog around my campus

TunaFishyMe

xD!!!!! I usually jog around the lake ontario :P mmmm three-eye fish

HAHA! OMGGG this other time I went to Ontario place or whatever for a school trip, and me and my friend went on a pedal boat. So here we are randomly pedalling across Lake sewage, and another pair of our buddies came behind us with their boat and like slashed us with water. Holy shit did they ever get it. Moral of the story is never let radioactive water be thrown in your face and let them get away with it.

Rofl jogging around lake ontario? That's one hell of a jog. By the time you come back you turn into a middle-aged accountant

TunaFishyMe

Last year I was frosh, so for engineering, our color is purple. We dyed ourselves purple with gentian (sp?) for a couple days. When it was time to wash it off, we throw Tide bleech into Lake Ontario and then just jump in. Yea, thats good for the environment.

"We are We are We are We are the Engineerings...."
    "We can We Can We Can we can Demolish 40 beers"
    "Drink Up Drink Up Drink UP and Com' along with us"
    "For We dont give a fuck for any old man who dont give a fuck for us"

lol

Aw, what am I doing with my life if I can't join in on that fun /quit_major

I'll reapply

Bah I'm so tired from work and stupid shit like spamming a forum that I think I will retire for the night.

TunaFishyMe

We are only that cool in queens. Here is the story of the "greese pole". I dont know if its true or not. But a long time ago we went to a UT football game and stole your football pole. At halftime, ran from the seats, cut it down and took it home. Then you stole it back. Then we stole it back. Then you stole it back and made a metal one. So we dug up the whole pole and took it back. In first year, we have this event called "the greese pole" where all the first years have to climb up this greesed up pole in the middle of some dirty water. The pole is frikken high. We had to make human body formations to do it. It was aboslutely disgusting but oh so fun. We had it easy though. In the 70s, the upper yaer threw rotten vegetables, roadkill, pissed into the pool and shit. Women werent allowed, and men had to wrap thier genitilia to prevent any unwanted diseases. They cleaned it up since then lol

LMAO! Aw I want to play the greese pole. On the other hand, I take that back. Oh well. Man this forum is more addictive than 10 KO's. Must..sleep -_-

TunaFishyMe

for real...thats why I spam here while im at work. Its a lot better than programming lol. Its 11Am...sleep? lol

Where'd they get the dirty water? Straight out of Lake Ontario? Man if they poured that water from greese pole back into Lake Ontario, it would actually clean the lake.

Oh and ya, rofl sleep cuz I've been staying up often researching some shit, it's not like it's hard but keeps u awake. Other than that gaming/spamming forums does the trick. I need 1-2 hours to feel fresh ^^ Probably 2 pm latest, then I'll go further degrade my body by ingesting a Tim Horton's iced capuccino. Timmie's ice cap is what i like to call Big Mac in the form of a beverage ^^

TunaFishyMe

I dont really know. I was 1st year, so they dont really tell us stuff. They just threw us on the bus. Made us kneel and have our faces to the seat. Then threw blankets over us so we couldnt see anything. Then they drove us off to some forest place. It was like a bit pit of water lol. About waist high.

HAHA! Nice. Aw I want to be detained against my will and thrown onto a bus while almost choked with a blanket On the other hand...naw I still want to be detained. I take back the almost taking back of suffering

Man we should so hit up Playdium or something like all the cool kids do. Seriously that day we raced was the most memorable thing ever because I kept crashing into my friend with my unquestionably superior driving skills. He looked so innocent and just kept spinning around like an innocent cunt. The BEST part was how the guards in red uniforms who work there kept skipping across the lanes and car tires to get to us, but my friend John drove off. This one black guy chased him half assedly, but stopped and started laughing while a manager type figure was so pissed off in the distance.

TunaFishyMe

Haha, dont forget the House of the Dead. Lol, after getting my G2/G I started to "streetrace" myself. I wasnt brave enough to race with the big boys and their pimped out cars, while I drove a standard civic, so I would always drive like 80 on residential and shit lol. I already have 3 speed tickets over 1.5 years of driving. For some reason, none of them took any points off. Maybe cuz im so innocent looking lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast