Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

continuing random conversation topic

This is a discussion on continuing random conversation topic within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Haha nice, the thing is these were go karts You probably knew that anyway and wrote your story but I'm ...
Page: 2

Haha nice, the thing is these were go karts You probably knew that anyway and wrote your story but I'm too tired to double check. HOTD!! rofl I want to play that. Man that game ruled, it was always the same shit over and over. You'd have a zombie pop out of the wall/floor/ceiling/window and once in a while random critters fall from the wall/floor/ceiling/window. Or if it's getting to a creative part of the game, you'd have a zombie-critter that takes 2-3 extra bullets lol.

Yeah I have an 89 thunderbird I speed way too much, and even race but that was mostly before. I usually do it really late when the streets are empty, like I assume anybody would.

TunaFishyMe

yo that game was hard! What about the hapry looking this that you had to hit. It was so fast! And if you dont hit it, that golem will smack you!
    And then the heart thing! And the liquid boss at the end. I dont remember how to beat him but they always told you how before you fought him lol.
    My personal favorite is Time Crisis 3. Im the best at that .

ROFL! Oh man, considering there is House of the Dead 1 through House of the Dead 147, It's hard to pinpoint exactly which one of the 147 in the series you are reffering to ^^

I just remember this stupid asshole who keeps running on the wall and axing you in the face, and just before that you go near this pond and 3-4 zombie frogs come at you. GOD I HATED THOSE! Always slithering and hopping, trying to piss me off.

Lol Time Crisis RULED. The only funny thing about that game is HEY ANYBODY NOTICE I CAN BLOCK A NUCLEAR BLAST WITH MY FOOT-PEDAL SHIELD?!!!!ONEONEONE

edit: I SWEAR I remember widthstanding a helicopter explosion to the face just by hiding under that shield rofl! It crashed cuz I fucked it up, of course.

TunaFishyMe

lol i think i am refering to 3? or maybe 2? lol Dont really remember.

Lol, thats not a sheild you are carrying, you carrying a bomb shelter!

Rofl 3 or maybe 2, or 1, or 1-147, either way

Man I just downloaded this game called Holy-shit-im-so-tired-I-think-ill-fucking-pass-out. Its not very big, no cdkey etc. So I'm gonna go play it and when I get bored of it I'll turn it off and resume daily activities

TunaFishyMe

lol im going to head out for an early lunch...well continue later xD

Indeed!

P.S NEW CLASS TOPIC DIED WITHOUT US

TunaFishyMe

I guess they cant top our monk/dirty business whore/reminiscing ideas.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I like toast

Originally posted by Felix
    I like toast *
    w/ or w/o beer soaking?

Toast is good beer is good together is too much and I will end up speaking like Dumar!!

TunaFishyMe

beer is so overrated. First off, its has a billion calories, which will make you fat. Its not even the round chubby look. Its just give you a massive belly. You had a averagely-sized guy walking around with this massive gut hanging over his belt. Thats gross shit. Second, it smells and taste like piss. It smells horrible!!! And the taste!? ughhhhh.... Im not much of a drinker, but when I do drink, I go for the hard liquor. Beer = piss.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    beer is so overrated. *First off, its has a billion calories, which will make you fat. *Its not even the round chubby look. *Its just give you a massive belly. *You had a averagely-sized guy walking around with this massive gut hanging over his belt. *Thats gross shit. *Second, it smells and taste like piss. *It smells horrible!!! *And the taste!? *ughhhhh.... Im not much of a drinker, but when I do drink, I go for the hard liquor. *Beer = piss.
    What does north american beer and having sex in a boat got in common?

There both fucking close to water!!!

TunaFishyMe

lol well i never had british beer. lol

btw, just because your having sex on a boat doesnt mean its close to water
    What if my bed is shaped like a boat!?

the joke is canoe but as most people kno wmy spelling is really sketchy at the best of times.

The beers we can drink in England are great, I am a big fan of a Danish beer personally.

I miss Lawenbrou as it kicked ass and normally my head too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast