Could anyone tell me wat is he saying?

This is a discussion on Could anyone tell me wat is he saying? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-7QoiOH9r0...ated&search Ive got an exam , they are going to ask me wat are his face expressions , but i ...
Page: 1

Sheriff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-7QoiOH9r0...ated&search

Ive got an exam , they are going to ask me wat are his face expressions , but i would easily figure it out if i know wat his saying... so could anyone tell me wat is he saying , not every word , just the subjects plz...

In my opinion without knowing wat his saying i believe his making fun of jews , blacks , etc... isnt he?, and he is setting up his arguments about the nazi party.

u know that htis is a fake?

Sheriff

Wat u mean?

timasta

rofl

Sheriff

Lol im serious i need to know wtf his saying... to have a better view of his face expressions haha...

*Or if its a fake wtf is it.... my school supervisor sent it to everyone of my class... and he said he might ask wat are his face expressions since i dont understand wat his saying... but if anyone can tell me , its gona be way easier

imNotaZ

hahha its hitler covered with voice from a Comedian.

Just saaying complete bullshit.

Hes making jokes abour renting a car with a leasing contract .. cursing them all with Mafiosis cuz they fax around with him

Complete bullshit ... tell ur teacher that hes a faking cuntface and that he needs to find a REAL video ;P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i hope u all realize the point of the experiment is to tell what hes talkign about by facial expressions, so choosnig this was the perfect thing for the teacher to do cuz im sure the teacher has a real copy of the real thing so this just prevents u from doin exactly what ur doin now

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i hope u all realize the point of the experiment is to tell what hes talkign about by facial expressions, so choosnig this was the perfect thing for the teacher to do cuz im sure the teacher has a real copy of the real thing so this just prevents u from doin exactly what ur doin now[/b]

either that or hes a wannabe nazi and wants to show off with him knowing what hitler is actually talking about
    at his other little nazi wannabes :P

however, after watching it, its actually fucking hilarious xD

Sheriff

Cama is right i think.... cos my teacher is jew and so do i.

And my teacher is not only a teacher his the headmaster and a very important person in Peru.

So yes he doesnt want us to find wat his saying , but wat do u guys think his saying ... and wat do u think about his fascial expressions?

Sheriff

pantera

bump