Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Couple who met on WOW killed a little girl

This is a discussion on Couple who met on WOW killed a little girl within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; just wanna say moe take your head out off your ass and dont come up with i didnt read your ...
Page: 8

just wanna say moe take your head out off your ass
    and dont come up with i didnt read your story but its wrong pls prove with articles and stuff that u are right.

all i got to say is u are trying one lame flame atempt after a other

tolgahan

moe are you sure they werent ur family ?

3thos

moe are you sure they werent ur family ?[/b]
    how did you come to this conclusion homo?

It's because you were probably never good in any of those games. I bet you were scammed in Knight Online, am I correct? I am not trying to incite flames, it is just my hypothesis.[/b]
    And what that have to do to the topic or my comment?, but i'm not bad at fighting games, and i'm sure i can beat you in any fighting games you like........now what? you'll assume i'm not good in ko and that's what made the couple kill their girl?
    It may not have affected your mentality to make the right choices, but it sure did affect your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.

I bolded the stuff I put in to make it right, learn from it.[/b]
    sorry for bursting your bubble but English is not my native language, so be my guest

Banned

Of course you disagree, since you haven't read anything else than what you've read in this topic, thus you are not well informed about the situation...you still think that they killed the girl just because of a game, when there's no piece of article in which you can effectively blame even the internet for this.[/b]
    Dont bother he does agree with you, he has all the info he just wants to argue

Thats moe

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678