Criminal Record for.....?

This is a discussion on Criminal Record for.....? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hi,I'm from Toronto,Canada and I was wondering if I will get a Criminal Record for running on the baseball field ...
Page: 1

Exclamation Criminal Record for.....?

Hi,I'm from Toronto,Canada and I was wondering if I will get a Criminal Record for running on the baseball field while an MLB game is going on?

Also,I will be fully clothed,not naked.I am down to pay fines for trespassing etc but I won't do it if I will get a Criminal Record...By the way,I am 18 years old with no criminal record,I'm 100% clean.

The reason why it's really important that I don't get a criminal record is because of university,jobs and future..

So,can anyone answer this?

Thanks

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

u get arrested in europe... which is europe... what do u think they will do to u here? just imagine

Banned Senior Member

you'll get 10 years in prison and getting raped by both the guards and the other prisoners
    oh sorry i was thinking about USA, they'll just tell you to go watch hockey instead

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Calls 416-341-1000
    "A fan is about to run in the field during the next Blue Jays match.
    You have been warned"

You will get a fine, that's almost certain. Doubt the police will prosecute you.
    You can be charged with trespass, so you might end up with a criminal record.