Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

CRUEL!!!

This is a discussion on CRUEL!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div> Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom) <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner @ <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz seals=cute other animals=not cute why is this ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

why is this still being discussed?

Baby = cute
    Old 50 year old tramp = not cute
    Wich one would you get the bigger sentance in prison for if you killed them?
    obviously if u killed a baby you would get more time..but not because the baby is cuter ive seen some pretty ugly babies :lol: but for the fact that what your killing is an infant[/b]
    dont see how that would change anything at all. what if the 50 year old is an amazing doctor which has found cures for many diseases and does his job really well. whos knows what the baby is going to do in its life time and not only that im pretty sure a 50 year old would know what was going on if he was being clubbed to death and would suffer a far more painfull death than a baby which would die very fast and has little sense of whats going on.[/b][/quote]

are you fucking kidding me? ITS A CHILD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    Originally posted by minkofdoom
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

Baby = cute
    obviously if u killed a baby you would get more time..but not because the baby is cuter ive seen some pretty ugly babies :lol: but for the fact that what your killing is an infant
    dont see how that would change anything at all. what if the 50 year old is an amazing doctor which has found cures for many diseases and does his job really well. whos knows what the baby is going to do in its life time and not only that im pretty sure a 50 year old would know what was going on if he was being clubbed to death and would suffer a far more painfull death than a baby which would die very fast and has little sense of whats going on.[/b]
    are you fucking kidding me? ITS A CHILD[/b]

never heard the expression law is blind? in law it doesnt matter if it was a child killed or an adult killed the fact is that someone killed them the only exception being if the KILLER was a child or adult...children lack the brain function to determine severity of their actions or to determine their actions at all(depends on their age)

the only differences in murder aretaken out of a law textbook i found in my room)
    Homicide is the killing of one human being by another. It is not necessarily a criminal act. It will not be a criminal act if the killing was lawful; for example, if there was a justification such as self-defense. Murder, however, is the willful, unlawful killing of a human being by another with malice aforethought (deliberate purpose or design). Manslaughter occurs when the killing is unlawful,but without malice. Manslaughter is usually divided into two categories—voluntary (upon a sudden heat of passion) or involuntary (in the commission of an unlawful act or in commission of a lawful act without due caution).

nowhere does age make a difference as far as the actual law considerations are taken into account...of course theres always the jury's decision and if u get a jury full of mothers with young children...well then ur fucked....but thats another story and has nothing to do with law

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

Baby = cute

ur comparing humans to animals...big nono last i checked we can have animals as pets but not humans...so if comparing humans to animals is ok then i want a damn slave oke?

so wheres the post about wolves? theyre not cute enough? ive seen a post for cats/dogs(cute household pets) and baby seals(once again a cute pet) but not wolves....why not wolves? not cute enough? not nice enough? :rollseyes:
    [/quote]

bump to what i said earlier though...this isnt about people, people have different laws set out and specifically designed FOR PEOPLE to compare humans and animals is stupid

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

seals=cute
    other animals=not cute

Baby = cute
    ur comparing humans to animals...big nono last i checked we can have animals as pets but not humans...so if comparing humans to animals is ok then i want a damn slave oke?

so wheres the post about wolves? theyre not cute enough? ive seen a post for cats/dogs(cute household pets) and baby seals(once again a cute pet) but not wolves....why not wolves? not cute enough? not nice enough? :rollseyes:[/b]
    Since i last looked, wolfs are vicous creatures, wich can fight there own battle against hunters, maybe not put up a good fight but what are baby seals gonna do ? Stare at you?
    Why not compare animals to humans, they get vets, looked after, jeez some pets even get there own wardrobe
    I think all animal cruetly i find disgusting, i didnt like that movie with the cows in china and stuff as much as i hated the videos of the rabbit, dog and cat being killed with high heels etc.

Edit: Haha, found this image on google, made me laugh, kinda relevent to the topic. ( Its not real ofc. )

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Since i last looked, wolfs are vicous creatures, wich can fight there own battle against hunters, maybe not put up a good fight but what are baby seals gonna do ? Stare at you?
    thx u proved my point...its cuz the seals are cute...wolves =/= cute so u dont give a shit

Why not compare animals to humans, they get vets, looked after, jeez some pets even get there own wardrobe
    learn to read....i already explained this isnt about people, people have different laws set out and specifically designed FOR PEOPLE to compare humans and animals is stupid

I think all animal cruetly i find disgusting
    but u only care about the cute ones...as proven by what u said about wolves

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    thx u proved my point...its cuz the seals are cute...wolves =/= cute so u dont give a shit

learn to read....i already explained this isnt about people, people have different laws set out and specifically designed FOR PEOPLE to compare humans and animals is stupid

but u only care about the cute ones...as proven by what u said about wolves[/b]
    Since when did i call the seals cute there, or the wolfs not.
    The wolfs can put up a fight, there born vicous and fighters ,but baby seals arnt, i dont care if they are cute or not its all wrong. But anyway, i do think alot of the animal cruelty to animals such as cows, monkeys, tigers and elephants etc isnt really important to alot of people, search animal cruelty in google images and the the first like 6 pages is all cats and dogs wich i do find a bit stupid. I do agree that animal cruelty to other ugly animals goes unaware.
    But the main problem is how they kill them, its torture, sure chickens, cows and etc is mass produced, but how are they killed ? Most places would poison, electrick shock or decaptate them, a quick death, wich i do think is fine wich u can see as im not a vegetarien. Notice its animal CRUELTY and not animal MURDER, cruelty is implying pain, torture and blood etc, whilst murder or w/e is like a mass produced animals wich arnt tortured. There are alot of places wich torture there mass produce stock, but most of them get closed down.

josh if you insist on equating all animals with humans, where do you draw the line? Would you send someone to prison for stepping on an insect? Even though humans share something like 97% of our dna with chimps, they have very few of the complex emotions we have, and their brains are not developed to understand most of the concepts we have. I believe in treating animals with respect but treating them as humans is proposterous. Even the most intelligent animals on the planet are.. beyond stupid by human standards.

Do animals have their own laws and egalitarian practices whilst in the wild? Of course not. Unlike human society, Darwinism still applies to wild animals. So why should humans force arbitrary laws on wild animals who really don't know any better? If there ever evolves an animal that understands human concepts, then we can treat it as human, but its silly to think more of a cute dog than of an old man.

Just a reminder, i dont think anyone is saying that killing baby seals is good. It's your reason for saving them - their "cuteness" - which is the problem.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@

but u only care about the cute ones...as proven by what u said about wolves
    Since when did i call the seals cute there, or the wolfs not.
    The wolfs can put up a fight, there born vicous and fighters ,but baby seals arnt, i dont care if they are cute or not its all wrong. But anyway, i do think alot of the animal cruelty to animals such as cows, monkeys, tigers and elephants etc isnt really important to alot of people, search animal cruelty in google images and the the first like 6 pages is all cats and dogs wich i do find a bit stupid. I do agree that animal cruelty to other ugly animals goes unaware.
    But the main problem is how they kill them, its torture, sure chickens, cows and etc is mass produced, but how are they killed ? Most places would poison, electrick shock or decaptate them, a quick death, wich i do think is fine wich u can see as im not a vegetarien. Notice its animal CRUELTY and not animal MURDER, cruelty is implying pain, torture and blood etc, whilst murder or w/e is like a mass produced animals wich arnt tortured. There are alot of places wich torture there mass produce stock, but most of them get closed down.[/b]
    true u didnt say they were cute...but its more or less implied...its the only REAL difference between them...dont give me that put up a fight bullshit...wolves CANT put up a fight from yards and yards away against a gun...yup real fight there :rollseyes: comparison: 1 guy using a knife in cs and 1 guy using a scout all the way across the map

do u know what torture is? torture is when u keep something alive just to feel pain...KILLING something is not torture...so why dont u reconsider ur thoughts about chickens cows etc....how theyre treated while theyre alive(stuffed in small cages, pens, etc) is torture...doesnt matter how humane u kill something...ur KILLING it it will only feel that for what...10 sec? far less...and not like theyll even remember cuz theyll be DEAD...how theyre treated when theyre alive is a way different story...but u dont care about that ROFL

what theyre doin to the baby seals is not TORTURE its KILLING big difference...seals wont feel the pain...most cases theyll die instantly...a blow like that to the head can kill a human in 1 hit so obviously itll kill a seal in 1 hit...the really BAD pics u see of the seals are obviously when they miss with the first hit...but u cant hit dead on everytime even when ur hunting with a gun sometimes it takes 2-3 shots cuz it moves right as u shoot and u dont kill it instantly

anyway josh uve proved my point of why i hate animal rights idiots...most of them do it just for the certain types of animals of course there are those that do it for the right reasons...but i havent seen any of them here....cept zero but i dont really see him as an animal rights activist type person just a person that isnt idiotic

i bought up wolves for a specific reason to show who really cares for the animals and who doesnt...wolves arent being massively killed because they were on the endangered species list but theyve recently been moved off that list even though there are a short supply of them still they arent considered endangered anymore by the law which means they no longer share the same protections as an endangered species do which means wolves are now in danger of being hunted again...someone who really cares about animals would be just as worried about this as they would about some cute seals

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345