Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im a happy puppy with my new 2007WFP :D

This is a discussion on Im a happy puppy with my new 2007WFP :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I got my new Dell 2007WFP Ultra Sharp 20" Wide Screen monitor and i couldnt be happier xD HUGE diferenec ...
Page: 1

I got my new Dell 2007WFP Ultra Sharp 20" Wide Screen monitor and i couldnt be happier xD
    HUGE diferenec with my old Samsung 753DF 17" CRT

HL 2 from 1024*768 on crappy CRT to 1680*1050 !... Not only the size but everything looks so much better... much more realistic

F.E.A.R (no ws) but it still looks better to me :P

Fable: The Lost Chapters... 1680*1050 WS huge difference again

Age of Empires 3: The Warchiefs @ 1680*1050 WS incredible... so much detail in the screen

Also been playin some GameCube Zelda TP and RE 4... they look like crap but that was expected... tho running GC and having a small window with my msn open and chatting while playing (thx to Picture In Picture) was priceless... now i wont feel so isolated while playing my GC (was in the cellar were i loose all contact >.<)

In conclusion... me =

redbluegreen44

nice, how much was it?

380 usd shipped good deal

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

RE4 is a good game ^^ keep upgrading the size of your inventory

sizzlex

dell sucks nothx

yeah u coulda definately found something better then a dell btw u waisted

http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_get...;lot_id=6818950

21 bucks FAKN N()()B

evensonD

Actually, dell makes some of the best monitors out there, even though their computers are utter shit. So quit hassling him, its a wicked monitor.

also... Private i doubt that monitor is 359.99 shipped with tax included

Mine was 349.99 + tax + shipping... i think its a good deal

Anyway... <3 PIP i can play Zelda while have a window for msn open xD

ROFL U PAYED TAX OVER THE INTERNET OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

btw i found 22&#39; monitors for like 160 free shipping no tax so basically u paid double cuz dell ran comercials with some wanna be stoner saying dudde

Well good for u ?! If u dont know i live in argentina, so basically i ve a much limited range of options since not all companys give warranty here ... dell does and it makes one hell of a monitor
    If lets say Westinghouse had a warranty here i would buy a 37" inch lcd tv 1080p as a monitor but i cant

ps: here in argentina we have import taxes for everything that comes through

i didn&#39;t know u living in argentina and i hate seeing ppl over paying for things they shouldn&#39;t

but as far as you getting a "warranty" bro thats nonsense warranty doesn&#39;t matter where u live most the monitors im looking at warrantys cover 1 year parts and 1 year labor and says nothing bout only being available in the us

iunno i could be wrong but i doubt it

its ok tho dude u got ur dell

hej

Before dell used Nokia, i dont know how they use now, bnut i guess, Viewsonic.

i didn&#39;t know u living in argentina and i hate seeing ppl over paying for things they shouldn&#39;t

but as far as you getting a "warranty" bro thats nonsense warranty doesn&#39;t matter where u live most the monitors im looking at warrantys cover 1 year parts and 1 year labor and says nothing bout only being available in the us

iunno i could be wrong but i doubt it

its ok tho dude u got ur dell[/b]
    I did a bit reserch, first the company i buy needs to have oficially launched that model in order to have suppport
    And companys like viewsonic, samsung and couple others wouldnt give me support unless the product was bought in argentina from an oficial resseler... aka raping me in the ass with the price (basically ... the 22BN or w/e from samsung costs 660 usd here, vs 340 or so in the US)
    The dell i bought is 550 usd here... but since i can get a warranty if i import thx to my uncle... i went with dell... i was scared of all the dead pixels and backlight bleeding i saw in some >.<

Anyway :P just a small explanation

Only thing left to test, is if i connect dvi and vga i can get 2 displays with PIP or PBP so i can play ko and web surf at same time :P

Banned Senior Member

New screens are always fun

Next month i&#39;m hooking my PC up to my tv... it&#39;s gonna be sweet

New screens are always fun

Next month i&#39;m hooking my PC up to my tv... it&#39;s gonna be sweet [/b]
    u will not regret is the best thing u can do PC > tivo , hd recorder , cable , and nething else that incoporates with a tv . just through a old pc on a plasma so awesome playing games with it and using to watch movies no need to convert and burn or nething jus play it through the network , is also great if u have lots of pictures and videos and u entertain alot also fun if u record ur dog and play on the tv and watch the dog freeak out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast