Crystal Chronicles

This is a discussion on Crystal Chronicles within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So I gave up on buying PS controllers, Converters, and then another S-Video cable (my TV doesnt support HMDI ) ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

So I gave up on buying PS controllers, Converters, and then another S-Video cable (my TV doesnt support HMDI ) cuz im too cheap to waste money on something id never really use.

SOOOOOOO!!! I want to play FF Crystal Chronicles with my gf. Obviously, me being asian, im cheap so i dont want to spend more than a nickel.

I have the image for the game that is being downloaded (dont even know if its legit) and what i want to do is to see if I can play multiplayer on it. Now I dont really know how it works on an emulator cuz well... I havent tried it yet.

What I want to know is if anyone knows of any method that i can do this. I found a software that lets me lan some sort of gameboy but i dont know if it works for GBA. But I am assuming you can just play off the gamecube emulator...and then i would need to know how to lan gamecube emulators if it is even possible!

GO!

Banned

Search for an emulator that supports kailerra