Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DAMMM 50 cent new song

This is a discussion on DAMMM 50 cent new song within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Mims has only released one song. Too Early to Judge[/b] Not true. Download, Mims- It's Alright. Pretty cool song My ...
Page: 3

Mims has only released one song. Too Early to Judge[/b]
    Not true.
    Download, Mims- It's Alright. Pretty cool song

My latest songs

Tuck Ya Ice In - Trick Daddy
    Breaka Breaka- Trick Daddy
    Ridin' Overseas - Chamillionare
    Doe Boy Fresh - Three 6 Mafia ft. Chamillionare
    The Format- AZ

Road

You guys that rag on rap are just ignorant. The absolute WORST rap song I've ever heard is 342134123424x times better than any Latin/Mexican music I've heard. I have to listen to their crap all the time, Whenever I just turn it to a rap station to get pumped they immediately turn it off like it's satanic music.

Mind you I don't like ALL rap. I'm very selective with the people I listen to, like others have said there are a lot of retards in rap that only think they are good. If you think rap is bad then you are listening to bad rappers.

Maybe they've all made millions because that's how popular the music is?

Prejudices are bad people, broaden your horizons.

havvvk

i love how you came back to this game and tried to hide from everybody[/b]

I just love to get a rise out of you, of course im not that fucking narrow minded and ignorant. There are many hip hop songs that I dont mind, You cant go to a party or even really the bar and dance the same way with like.. metal as you would rnb or hiphop, it just doesn't work. Just thought i'd say that before someone called me an inbred hick :P

priestxxx

If you think rap is bad then you are listening to bad rappers.[/b]
    So with your fucked up logic, everyone would like rap and can't have a different opinion.

TheHunted

Rap now-a-days is a joke. No one is orginal anymore , its all played out fake thug shit . Most them "hardcore rappers" are just posers who get peoples money by saying the same old shit over and over again . I loved rap for a long time till I hear this garbage that gets played now.

I dont know whats worst the lame ass music , or bad lyrics either way you rap noobs that listen to this and even praise them songs like they are good . Its sad when u look back on rap and hip hop. Cause many good rappers back in the day would laugh at these lame ass "thugs" that think they can rap . Just because a hot bitch is in there video or a electric paino beat they think they can rap. Tupac, Biggie, Bone Thugs, Now that real rappers . Why?
    Because they dont care about blings , platumin records , and having the hottest bitch in your videos. They rapped cause it was true Not just a COOl idea they got when they were locked up in jail.

In closing I would say since about year 2000 if u listen to rap
    A. Your a sad lil white kid who thinks hes black or wants to be someday.
    B. You have no idea what good rap is
    C. Its people like U that make rap so easy to make because no matter how bad the songs are , and unorginal , U fools praise it like its good. When in reality U only like it because All rap is the same now Just SHITTY.

P.S. That is coming from someone who knows , I have listened to everything from Easy-E and NWA to this wack ass shit u call rap Now-A-Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5DollahSuckySucky

ppl like 50 cent, Jibbs, Mims ect. turned rap to shit. best i can listen to now is freestyles, oldschool, techno, ect.

Road

So with your fucked up logic, everyone would like rap and can't have a different opinion.[/b]
    The only fucked up logic is yours. Did you not read my post or did you skim because I clearly said most people don't like rap because these bad rappers are giving the Genre a bad name.

If all you hear is bad songs made with crappy computer beats then yes, you would have a prejudice against rap. First impressions are very important.

priestxxx

The only fucked up logic is yours. Did you not read my post or did you skim because I clearly said most people don't like rap because these bad rappers are giving the Genre a bad name.

If all you hear is bad songs made with crappy computer beats then yes, you would have a prejudice against rap. First impressions are very important.[/b]
    "If you think rap is bad then you are listening to bad rappers." You're obviously forgetting that people have OPINIONS, and not everyone will have the same OPINION as you about a rapper.

Inactive Member

"If you think rap is bad then you are listening to bad rappers." You're obviously forgetting that people have OPINIONS, and not everyone will have the same OPINION as you about a rapper.[/b]
    +1

who cares about other peoples opinions just listen to what u like and get over it no point in fighting about it
    what u gonna prove your more black than the guy behind the next computer screen.

X-Ray

i listen much rap music and i like it.. you canīt argue about what music you like.
    or maybe you cant, its on your hands.

50 Cent rocks

lolipop

50 Cent - Straight To The Bank: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMcSCSs6-Ng

TheHunted

Angry

:angry: Once again yet another horrible song made by a talentless person. Oh listen to them lyrics ..... go go gadget? , Im getting paid?.... Let me guess a 5 year old can spit shit better than this.

Wow all he can rap about is How rich 10-17 year old kids can make him? Cause if u guys know anything about rap Its the truth. Maybe it people that think raps " the bomb" wouldnt buy this garbage, These worthless Rappers/Actors would acctually take more than a week to come up with a song ??

STUPIDY IS BLISS thats clear to see......

5DollahSuckySucky

i heard his grandma shot him 9 times wit a BB gun that shit hurt

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Rofl all dis shit , even tho it started as a 50 song haha wow dats funny shit, And for the people who think rap is fucking gay now etc etc, dats such fucken bs, I like rap/hip hop but i dont listen just to mainstream rap. i listen to underground rap, mixtapes all dat shit, from Nwa,Tupac,Bone thugs to Game,eminem,snoop , ti, etc, Rap is Rap.some songs r wack and some arnt, and for the people who only luv the old shit well tough luck cuz there wont b a other Eazy e or Bigge. and i rather listen to fagget ass 50 then rock/metal but dats me.

TheHunted

ReKon
    Thats my point , Only way to find good rap is to go underground or Mixtapes.... The reason why mainstream rap is garbage now is because the fans let it be that way, Just like u said yourself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast