Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

damn belgium going crazy

This is a discussion on damn belgium going crazy within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I wasn't cop/pasting things. Other people did extensive research. That's what they say....
Page: 2

Zxenke

I wasn't cop/pasting things. Other people did extensive research. That's what they say.

Zxenke

for example England comes to Turkiye and tries to get the control and doesnt let muslims to believe in god then we get the right to kill them.[/b]
    O.o that seems a little like terrorism in its own right

EDIT:

You have to understand that IT IS A SIN for a Muslim to sign a peace treaty with a non-Muslim UNLESS he is doing it to keep peace with the non-Muslim so he can build his army strong enough to attack and defeat the non-Muslim.[/b]
    That was at the bottom, lol. So you read everything then? That topic seems to make everything VERY clear, lol.

Psy

for example England comes to Turkiye and tries to get the control and doesnt let muslims to believe in god then we get the right to kill them.[/b]
    Looks like "Turkiye" is trying to do that now (as well as all the other muslims), should England kill the Turks?

wow fuck you guys
    i make a topic and you guys go on RANDOM flames in it

what the fuck do muslims or whatever tolgahan is talking about have to do with belgium

Psy

Belgium hosts Kurd terrorists! That's why!

SagaIsBack

Belgium isnt a bad countrie, infact it's one of the richest countries in Europe instead of fucking noob turky , they fucking scumm now they even nuking irak or w/e they doing fucking noob turks we should fucking make a hunting on turks and kill them to the last men! I want to c ur countries to stay alive more then a half year without the gouverment -> Belgium owns ur noob countries amen. fucking turks go suck allah

calm downnnnn

i love belgium too and tbh i dont know wtf is going on but mummy told me there is no government and i went and thats all i know about it

ps: i also know u can legally have drugs on you but you cant buy them lol?

SagaIsBack

btw u can see that this noob shit is so fake made to look belgium black , if that happend i 'd have seen it on the news , there was something on the news a week or 2 ago from 2 immigrants (turks or marrocains ) that shot a random 14 year guy on his bike 3 times true the head , fuck u immigrants omg if i could decide what happend with u fags -> i'd let u get cut into 1000 pieces

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12