Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Damn life

This is a discussion on Damn life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; My friend just came from hospital and he told me " my dad have few days / hours to stay ...
Page: 1

My friend just came from hospital and he told me " my dad have few days / hours to stay alive " this is really was hard to hear it , sad thing and i dont wish it to nobody , hopefully he will be fine and ill do my best ho help him.
    I hope to NOT see flames here since its off topic , if you dont think something good , please keep it in your stomach.

Secretly1337

wow man i feel bad for you and your friend. i wish you and ur frend family the best luck =/ you really must keep in touch with ur frend cuz i think he really needs his friends at this time

wow man i feel bad for you and your friend. i wish you and ur frend family the best luck =/ you really must keep in touch with ur frend cuz i think he really needs his friends at this time[/b]
    Ill , i know him over 13 years ( and i 17 years old ) , and he really good friend of me , ill do my best to make him happy

wahh.. thats sad. what exactly is the disease?

i wonder, for which people its more sad to hear a message like that, for the actual guy/girl or his/her family..

Secretly1337

ok good he'll appreciate it.
    sad topic this makes me think of my grandpa, first we jzt thought he was a little bit sick and he would be better after some time, so when my mom and my sister visiting him in the hospital i was chilling with some frends. about 2 weeks later he got very ill and he only had 1-2 days left to live. we stayed at his bed everyday and night, he held on for 1 week with only morphine to soften the pain. it was hard to see my grandpa in a condition like that =( i feel bad i didn't visit him when he was better before =( life's bitch

wahh.. thats sad. what exactly is the disease?

i wonder, for which people its more sad to hear a message like that, for the actual guy/girl or his/her family..[/b]
    He just noticed 2 days ago he have cancer , he just fall down in his house , went to hospital and they found it , he couldnt feel his legs / hands / and he had problem to breathe.
    Today they took off the resuscitation machine because they sure he will die in less then 2 days , can be even less then 5 hours , hes son was near the doctors when they said it , and he only 16 years old , too bad for him , he not going to forget this line never.

well.. i like to say, there are good and bad days in life

these days are for ur friend probably the worst days.

life comes, life goes.

maliluki

damn this is really sad.Be there for him I know he will appreciate it.I hope somethin like this don't happen to anyone on the forum.

theprodigy

LIFE...

PlayerofRogueC0la

my brothers/sisters friend died on freeway on sunday =( he lost control of his car and it crashed into a palm tree RIP his funeral is tomarow ..

i know life sucks

a friend of mine died on 12/24, he was 15

fucking leukemia.

His dad died today 3 hours ago , omg holy shit so fuking sad , if its happen to me i have no idea what ill do.

didinino

i am sorry to hear that, i wish u both better days..

Carlund

Sad

Banned

may everybody rest in peace damn this life really sucks, everything is a bad lie..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast