Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Damn life

This is a discussion on Damn life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; people dies... the best we can do.. for them.. is to move on...
Page: 2

people dies...

the best we can do.. for them.. is to move on

Banned

My friend just came from hospital and he told me " my dad have few days / hours to stay alive " this is really was hard to hear it , sad thing and i dont wish it to nobody , hopefully he will be fine and ill do my best ho help him.
    I hope to NOT see flames here since its off topic , if you dont think something good , please keep it in your stomach.[/b]
    thanks for sharing that.

Jay

My friend just came from hospital and he told me " my dad have few days / hours to stay alive " this is really was hard to hear it , sad thing and i dont wish it to nobody , hopefully he will be fine and ill do my best ho help him.
    I hope to NOT see flames here since its off topic , if you dont think something good , please keep it in your stomach.[/b]
    Seriously whats ure intent in making this topic? If you got enough time to be making a topic about this on the forum and replieing to it then you sir are not sad at all. You just want some pity from people here for some attention seeking reason. My dad died when i was young aswell and it did hurt like hell.. I went into depression and what not. Took me almost 2 years to fully recover but u can never really recover from this kind of shit but seriously if you got enough time to be moping around on the forums looking for cheap pity then your one hell of a bad friend and you dont deserve to have any friends.

And ya i did try to keep this in my stomach but people like you piss me off especially when you ask for pity when someone passes away.

sry no offensive..but thats some very private problems u telling to everybody heer ....u dont got any frinds to talk with or somthink?

it makes me mad to see ppl heer who show it direct that they dont have any RL..omg

5DollahSuckySucky

sry no offensive..but thats some very private problems u telling to everybody heer ....u dont got any frinds to talk with or somthink?

it makes me mad to see ppl heer who show it direct that they dont have any RL..omg[/b]
    looool

it makes me mad to see ppl heer who show it direct that they dont have any RL..omg[/b]
    Wow , the only weird thing here is to see you post this shit after you read what is the topic about , anyway no comment.

Wow , the only weird thing here is to see you post this shit after you read what is the topic about , anyway no comment.[/b]

ye sure...its rly sad but tell it to ure RL frinds....u dont know any1 heer...if u got any RL u wont do that...haha

ye sure...its rly sad but tell it to ure RL frinds....u dont know any1 heer...if u got any RL u wont do that...haha[/b]
    Im not going to turn THIS topic to flame one , too bad you guys being dickheads , and even when i really hate you now , i dont wish this thing to you , you NET kid , what you know about me? nothing , i wish admin will post such a thing like that , then i want see only 1 comment like this one , will you do it? no , because you being man only bihaind your screen , grow up kid.
    About " you dont know nobody here " talk about yourself please , as i said you dont know me , so stop being asshole in this topic and gtfo.

Secretly1337

dude everyone stop flaming he just needs to express himself, if something like that happened to me i would prolly also post it because i ont want to keep my feelings inside.. it may sounds gay but i dun give a crap what u thinking have a little respect here k?

5DollahSuckySucky

dude everyone stop flaming he just needs to express himself, if something like that happened to me i would prolly also post it because i ont want to keep my feelings inside.. it may sounds gay but i dun give a crap what u thinking have a little respect here k?[/b]
    fuck you

fuck you[/b]
    rofl

You guys have no god , you come and post just for your post count , but ill report this topic like i did many times and you'll get warn because of this , you turn topic with this info to flame topic , i not going to read and not do nothing , ill report and hopefully you'll get what you deserve to.
    And Aligator if you think its funny when he say " fuck you" you prolly laugh also when ill say apple .

Xtr3m3

Everybody just needs to chill -_-

Forums where created for people to interact in a nice clean environment, and yes they include difference of opinion. Why? because thats human nature and people have different ways of expressing their thoughts.

If he wants to share his thoughts with the rest of the world who are we to judge him?
    If you don't agree with his/her thoughts than ignore him or try to support your opinions with some facts.

And yes everything about the online world is assumption -_- (I also assume)

And just because someone got a difference of opinions or thoughts than yours does not mean that they are like that of real life.

Hell, I could disagree with people opinion here in the forums, and then I could meet them in real life and they are the nicest people I met.

You all should be ashame of yourself :angry: (including myself)

Now everybody kiss and makeup :P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If he wants to share his thoughts with the rest of the world who are we to judge him?[/b]
    Ko4life mentality and society does. I advise not mess with that.

Xtr3m3

Ko4life mentality and society does. I advise not mess with that.[/b]
    I was referring to the flames he receives <_< for no given reason

And besides, last I check that not the policy of Ko4life

[codebox]- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
    Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
    Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.[/codebox]

EDIT: oh shit.... I can&#39;t post MiniCity on my sig..... better delete it before I&#39;m ban

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast