Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Damn life

This is a discussion on Damn life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 1vs1 in soccer o.O[/b] Whats so weird in that? when you practice at soccer / football or w/e you will ...
Page: 5

1vs1 in soccer o.O[/b]
    Whats so weird in that? when you practice at soccer / football or w/e you will call it , you do 1 vs 1 with players , when i win i not laugh at him , i only try to tell him what to do and make him better , he laugh at my English , its like mother will laugh at her baby when he burn and cant even say 1 word , is that funny? no...he dont know well and to make him talk or do anything else , you must teach him before.
    I sorry some people here are dumbs and only flaming because i did something " bad " to them here , so they coming and blame me in THIS topic.
    There is PM , you welcome to pm me and flame THERE , dont being asshole in this kind of topics , say RIP or something , but if you flame you just show me more why i should report more pepople like you , just being person , or dont answer.

there is no such thing called 1vs1 in soccer , first time I heard that

there is no such thing called 1vs1 in soccer , first time I heard that[/b]
    This why you not practice and i do.
    Never heard about striker against defender? when the striker need to score goal and the defender need to stop him.
    Now i sure you know it.
    Please dont tell me there is " no" something like that , i play in Hapoel Tel-Aviv in Israel , if you know Ben Sahar from Chelsea , i played with him 1 and half years ago for over 4 years , no need you to believe that , just give you example.

And i dont think this topic talking about Soccer / football , so please talk about it.

5DollahSuckySucky

Friends, Friends, Friends, Friends, how many of us have them?

TehSpıderPıg

This why you not practice and i do.
    Never heard about striker against defender? when the striker need to score goal and the defender need to stop him.
    Now i sure you know it.
    Please dont tell me there is " no" something like that , i play in Hapoel Tel-Aviv in Israel , if you know Ben Sahar from Chelsea , i played with him 1 and half years ago for over 4 years , no need you to believe that , just give you example.

And i dont think this topic talking about Soccer / football , so please talk about it.[/b]
    I practice fotball, and imo 1vs1 in soccer is only a small piece of the big puzzle in a match. Nobody really focuses on winning 1vs1, you just improve your technique. And meeting a inferior opponent in soccer you will do alot, so shitting over everyone you meet and gloat about your 1 victorious 1vs1 is a bad argument

Shittiest comparison ever.

And English is way way way more needed/mandatory than 1vs1 skills in soccer. And English as far as I know is compulsory in school. Therefore its more common to mock a person not paying attention in class or who just sucks in english rather than in soccer.

Open your mind.

I practice fotball, and imo 1vs1 in soccer is only a small piece of the big puzzle in a match. Nobody really focuses on winning 1vs1, you just improve your technique. And meeting a inferior opponent in soccer you will do alot, so shitting over everyone you meet and gloat about your 1 victorious 1vs1 is a bad argument
    Shittiest comparison ever.
    And English is way way way more needed/mandatory than 1vs1 skills in soccer. And English as far as I know is compulsory in school. Therefore its more common to mock a person not paying attention in class or who just sucks in english rather than in soccer.
    Open your mind.[/b]
    Who said i was listening at school ? i was outside with friends it was bored at class since English not importent for me.
    Second oh you really wrong ... we 1st place at our league in our age , i get money by soccer i only play and get money , you still practice.
    And ofcorse 1 vs 1 in soccer its 1 little thing , but you dumb i just gave you example , dont laugh at people if you better then 'em , if you have better English then mine its probably because English its your main language , not like mine.
    First if you practice in soccer you probably play with friends outside , i practice in team.
    Second i said 1 vs 1 because i allways win , and i not laugh the the other player who lost against me , i try to teach him how to be better , if i gonne laugh @ him he will be sad more and he wont get better , so better to help him instead of laugh like you do .
    Third read about Ben Sahar , he was the best player in our league when he left to chelsea i became to the best in our leauge , i striker probably will be at the first league in Israel soon ( i mean proffesional ) and will get better money then now , but i still kid and live with it , so i dont really care.
    Its useless to answer you since you not even reading what i saying , so bb.

1 and last example ill tell you is , you probably play KO , so , when you win in 1 vs 1 you laugh @ the other player who died against you? not allways , if you lose to friends or some1 you try to tell him how to combo better right? then its the same here , you laugh at my English since its your main language , mine not , so dont be mean like that when you know i right here.
    Now really , i not going to answer you anymore , its not worth to write and then see something else , you dont pay attention to the posts , just read 1 line when you see something wrong you begin to post , so good luck and cya.

:wub:

TehSpıderPıg

Who said i was listening at school ? i was outside with friends it was bored at class since English not importent for me.
    Second oh you really wrong ... we 1st place at our league in our age , i get money by soccer i only play and get money , you still practice.

And ofcorse 1 vs 1 in soccer its 1 little thing , but you dumb i just gave you example , dont laugh at people if you better then 'em , if you have better English then mine its probably because English its your main language , not like mine.

First if you practice in soccer you probably play with friends outside , i practice in team.

Second i said 1 vs 1 because i allways win , and i not laugh the the other player who lost against me , i try to teach him how to be better , if i gonne laugh @ him he will be sad more and he wont get better , so better to help him instead of laugh like you do .

1 and last example ill tell you is , you probably play KO , so , when you win in 1 vs 1 you laugh @ the other player who died against you? not allways , if you lose to friends or some1 you try to tell him how to combo better right? then its the same here , you laugh at my English since its your main language , mine not , so dont be mean like that when you know i right here.

Now really , i not going to answer you anymore , its not worth to write and then see something else , you dont pay attention to the posts , just read 1 line when you see something wrong you begin to post , so good luck and cya.[/b]
    0o0o0o0o0 your some tough ass jew skipping classes. NICE GOING 10000X E-THUG POINTS4U MEN
    Stop skipping classes. This results in shitty posts where you cant even bring up your argument without sounding like a doped up gorilla trying to type English.
    Great you got friends we understand, you could have just said you skipped school. Now we know you prefer friends instead of education. I myself have both. Friends are forever school is now. Also my friends have the same view upon things therefore they aint dragging me down and tanking me out of classes like your shitty ass moron friends.

Oh second I never said you were 2nd,3rd, or 10th place in your fucking league, your answering questions nobody asked GJ YOU JUST EARNED 500X MORE RETARD POINTZZZ

And thanks alot dude. Im from Norway, I am leaving junior high this year in 6 months. English is not my main language I got basic English, I can establish a conversation with a person from USA, England whatever. Basic English.

I play in a team. Really stop making assumptions. I can tell your English is shit because you can barely bend the verbs correct. Etc etc. I got my flaws too. No doubt. But when I flame ur shitty English I have something to base my flames on. Now where the fuck did you get the idea I dont play on a team?

Your talking out of your ass.

I never laughed at your English. Untill you started going all emo and eventually got me banned to 1961 for a jew comment sent through pm whereas im tolerant 24/7 on the years I have been on ko4life. As if I dont have a motive.

And once again English is not my main language. I simply ain't lazy nor' stupid therefore I attend to my English classes.

:wub:[/b]
    I <3 u

Ripper_of_romania

Friends, Friends, Friends, Friends, how many of us have them?[/b]
    True friends or oportunistic friends ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345