Deaf, Mute man faces 25-yr jail term in Turkey

This is a discussion on Deaf, Mute man faces 25-yr jail term in Turkey within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Deaf, mute & illiterate Kurdish man faces 25-yr jail term in Turkey | GlobalPost...
Page: 1

Half a lemon = Terrorist?

i know lol

Turkey is very sensible right now about PKK. Especially because we lost over 150 soldiers this year and the number is raising.

Supporting terrorism is not cewl.

Just another news by Turkish media who tries to look terorists cool/innocent. Next one please.

Few days ago a little girl was suspected for killing a police, everyone believed the girl was innocent. Polices were getting hard messages by government, some of them were kicked for arresting girl. She killed another police within a week...

wow hard that's to swallow

I don't support the death of innocent people, however I do believe in a free Kurdistan. The Kurdish people have been oppressed for way too long.

a 'kurdistan' wont change stuff for good. Most of kurds are happy with one Turkey, it's the minority who're killing innocent and no it's not about an independent country, it's because they've never learned to do it the right way. young terrorists who never actually knew what they were fighting for end up dead and for what?..

Quote Originally Posted by MoeMoney View Post
    I don't support the death of innocent people, however I do believe in a free Kurdistan. The Kurdish people have been oppressed for way too long.
    MoeMoney = account remake of moemoneyman, ko4life's most legendary troll?

I think moemoneyman was the remake. Either way, the legend of the moeness still lives on - in your heart that is.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    MoeMoney = account remake of moemoneyman, ko4life's most legendary troll?
    Moemoney = naked emo guy from Madhouse ?

When I used to live in Turkey these news would hurt me. Now, I don't even give a damn. I think the problem is that the people who want peace in both sides are too passive about the whole Turkish-Kurdish problem. On the other hand people who hate each other are actively looking for a fight which results in Turkish and Kurdish killing each other. People are just too stupid to waste their life on such silly subjects. Just be fucking friends.

Is it too obvious that I'm a liberal and atheist? heh

It's not as simple as you think or believe it is. "be friends"? The cash flow into PKK hands is immense for the fact they're not some kind of an official group. Even in Switzerland kurds, who support the PKK, rush to turkish take aways and what not and put pressure on the people, saying they'll make them disappear if they don't pay up. And guess where the money goes...

Not only that, also there are sympathizers from Iraq who are supplying them with guns and other equipment as well as the USA among Iraq.