Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

December 21 2012

This is a discussion on December 21 2012 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; SOOOOOOOOO, what do you guys think will happen on dat day? Me, personally, I think nothing will happen. All that ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default December 21 2012

SOOOOOOOOO, what do you guys think will happen on dat day? Me, personally, I think nothing will happen. All that shiat is made up for $$ and they're getting rich off of it as any other doomsday hoax. Pretty sad honestly that people make this shit up out of no where just to make a quick buck, its scaring lil kids that don't know any better and I've even read that some kids don't care about xmas or are not even making a wish list simply because of morons making up this theory.

Anywho, what you guys got to say about it?

Banned Senior Member

The only thing that's gonna happen on that day is that the cycle of polar shift is going to end, that's it.

Little archer Senior Member

HYPE HYPE.

I want something to happen, bonus points if it doesn't affect me, or those close to me, in a negative way.

If nothing happens... disappointment.

Well I'll probably check on my final grades for the semester on the 21st, and my world will end.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Crazy people are gonna kill themselves and possibly take other people with them. Expect lotsa shootings.

Banned Senior Member

Damn forum's dead, that's the only active forum... so sad

This end of the world hype will benefit:

A: Bar/club owners,
    B: Single males ,
    C: Me, it will be my excuse as to why I forgot to buy some peoples Christmas prezzies.

Banned Senior Member

I would say more people do not believe in this theory than the ones that actually do. Lets hope they're no shootings and shit on the 21 lol.

If you really think about all those fucked up conspiracies that they are saying that will happen, its really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I would say more people do not believe in this theory than the ones that actually do. Lets hope they're no shootings and shit on the 21 lol.

If you really think about all those fucked up conspiracies that they are saying that will happen, its really stupid.
    Not that I believe in any of that, but why is it stupid?

What you believe will happen holds the same value as any of those theories. Nobody knows.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM hahaha

Banned Senior Member

Well I can link you some things right NOW that are actually FACTS as to why it will not happen.

Debunking the "2012 Doomsday" - 2012hoax

NASA - Beyond 2012: Why the World Won't End

Stop Scaring the Kids: The World Will NOT End In 2012 - Washington's Blog

The mayans did not even use leap years, technically the world should have already 'ended.' I've did all my research on this shit in the past, and they're no real FACTS behind those stupid theories that the doomsayers are giving. However - there are facts that it will not happen. Lawl not to mention if they can predict the end of the WHOLE world, how come they did not predict the end of their own race...? Where is the logic behind that lol
    Keeshiu likes this.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Well I can link you some things right NOW that are actually FACTS as to why it will not happen.

Debunking the "2012 Doomsday" - 2012hoax

NASA - Beyond 2012: Why the World Won't End

Stop Scaring the Kids: The World Will NOT End In 2012 - Washington's Blog

The mayans did not even use leap years, technically the world should have already 'ended.' I've did all my research on this shit in the past, and they're no real FACTS behind those stupid theories that the doomsayers are giving. However - there are facts that it will not happen. Lawl not to mention if they can predict the end of the WHOLE world, how come they did not predict the end of their own race...? Where is the logic behind that lol
    There's no solid proofs about god and yet people believe in him. I fail to see your point. There's stupid people everywhere who'll believe just about anything.

Banned Senior Member

Science/religion 2 different things dark.

But anyway, sure we don't know for sure if it will happen but the people saying it won't happen make a lot more sense than the ones saying it will

Personally I don't trust nasa or any of those big entities at all.

Banned Senior Member

I do agree but when it involves something like this lol I would rather believe them than Mayans who ate humans and believed in 10 or 20 different gods, and a person that believes some planet Nibiru with aliens is gonna crash into the earth lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast