Descendants of Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse break away from US

This is a discussion on Descendants of Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse break away from US within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iVC1KM...MQyT2LwZc9HyAgA WASHINGTON (AFP) — The Lakota Indians, who gave the world legendary warriors Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse, have withdrawn ...
Page: 1

Psy

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iVC1KM...MQyT2LwZc9HyAgA

WASHINGTON (AFP) — The Lakota Indians, who gave the world legendary warriors Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse, have withdrawn from treaties with the United States, leaders said Wednesday.[/b]
    The article goes on to say
    A delegation of Lakota leaders delivered a message to the State Department on Monday, announcing they were unilaterally withdrawing from treaties they signed with the federal government of the United States, some of them more than 150 years old.[/b]
    I'm surprised that there is little-to-no coverage over this on this. If they have their way (which I personally believe they should), they'll be a country within the US. The bigger issue, I think, is that once they get a taste of power, will they try to take more (as the African countries have done)?

Banned

Happy Holidays. Time for sharing and "Indian Giver". LOL

what/who Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse??

will the US lose some land??

the F going on

no one gonna cover it because its a joke look wat were doing in iraq imagine how easy it would be if there already within our borders lololo

TunaFishyMe

i dont see how they are taking the US land. They were here to begin with and forced off their land by signing a treaty. Now they dont want to be part of the treaty since the US side was never kept.