why dad why?!

This is a discussion on why dad why?! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well, im sure many topics made about this.. i cant fukin buy prem.!! i used to use my friend's paypal ...
Page: 1

trbwn

Default why dad why?!

well, im sure many topics made about this..

i cant fukin buy prem.!! i used to use my friend's paypal and everything was fine..

we both were playin ko we both could buy prem with his paypal.. he is 18 and im 17..

so since paypal is fuked up and my friend /quit_ko_slm_guild_wars, i cant fukin buy prem..

click and buy fuked me up, they want meh to fax them my friend's id.. wtf!!!

so i went to my dad, "slm baba, can i use ur cc??" he was like "im not letting u buy 10 pairs of nike shoes again!!" coz that was what i did last time he let me use his cc.. when i told him that im gonna use for this game, he was like a bigger "NO WAY!" my parents hate this game..

so, any of teh 1337 turks wanna buy me prem.?? coz since i cant buy prem, i hate loggin in game its such a time waste.. i cant go x1 to merchant, cant go wars, dc a lot while trying to login etc..

so pls some turk babas show me way i can buy prem. or im gonna die coz im toooo damn bored....... h43r:

Get a job and your own cc?
    Or better, don't pay K2

bleaF

what were u gonna do with 10 pair nike shoes? O_o

tolgahan

he is 17 . he cant use his own cc.
    n click&buy asking ur age if u r older than 18

Artifact

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i care

trbwn

well, i cant get a job, lol im too lazy XD

ima shoe mania if u gimme ur cc and let me go akmerkez, i'll fuk ur cc up XD

and yea looks like i'll have to wait until i hit 18.. so i can buy prem with my own cc.

until then, WHO WANTS TO BUY ME PREM!? :wub:

tolgahan?? plzzzzzz :wub:

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Get a job and your own cc?
    Or better, don't pay K2
    First and probably last time in my life that I've done/will do a "+1 post" but that just deserves it.

+23478237847239847892374982374

ill do it and wont hack u *cough*

trbwn

well, now i found a cc from a real life friend.. made an account in clickandbuy

BUT,

when i try to buy prem i get "blocked account" :blink: :angry: h43r: